What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Didijaan :wave: Me aal fainu. How yabout yoo?:-)
Khabar che? Yeh kaunsi nayi bhasha hai? Gujarati? :undecided:
I yaam oslo fine.
Haan gujrati ma che.

Now tell me what had happened.I saw @scorpionx also giving him some gyaan.
What exactly transpired??

:D¿ɯnʇ oɥ ıɥɐɹ ɐpɐd ıʇʇɐd ɐpǝǝs ɐʇןn ɐʎʞ ɥǝʎ

Code language kehte hai isse. :D

I yaam oslo fine.
Haan gujrati ma che.

Code language kehte hai isse. :D

Just been messing with that Jamaati who has ventured into unwelcome territory. Our conceited and obnoxious subject suffers from an inferiority complex over all things Desi and a superiority complex over all things Arabic, believing it to be synonymous with Islamic. Just probing the depths of this delusion. :lol:And to make matters interesting, the subject claims it's a She.:oops:

And what are these rumblings about Arpi which you referred to?

Just been messing with that Jamaati who has ventured into unwelcome territory. Our conceited and obnoxious subject suffers from an inferiority complex over all things Desi and a superiority complex over all things Arabic, believing it to be synonymous with Islamic. Just probing the depths of this delusion. :lol:And to make matters interesting, the subject claims it's a She.:oops:
My sixth sense says dont doubt "her" :yes4:

Indischer said:
Scorpionx will be able to enlighten us on this issue. :-)
Me,giving gyan? Whom?:unsure:

Arpii.

Last edited:

Just been messing with that Jamaati who has ventured into unwelcome territory. Our conceited and obnoxious subject suffers from an inferiority complex over all things Desi and a superiority complex over all things Arabic, believing it to be synonymous with Islamic. Just probing the depths of this delusion. And to make matters interesting, the subject claims it's a She.

I can still see what you imbeciles are talking about. What's the point of talking like this in front of the so called "subject"? You narcissistic dolts will never learn to respect anyone or anything.

I can still see what you imbeciles are talking about. What's the point of talking like this in front of the so called "subject"? You narcissistic dolts will never learn to respect anyone or anything.

You reap what you sow. You respect our culture and we'll extend the courtesy. To me, wannabes are the biggest fools on this green Earth and worthy only of ridicule. You got a problem with that?:pop:

Oh!! K. he was having a hot debate in a thread regarding public reaction to accidents before I logged in here. But he composed himself fine later and deleted all his posts.

@Indischer
Why so angry? I have never seen you so irritated since yesterday? :(

Oh!! K. he was having a hot debate in a thread regarding public reaction to accidents before I logged in here. But he composed himself fine later and deleted all his posts.

@Indischer

I'm not angry Babumoshay. Just trying to act tough on the internet like a few other folks here.:partay:

Hon its really risible that you have misunderstood our conversation.

Haan itni malumaat toh muje ho gayi thi.
I wanted to know with whom did he have that "discussion".
And which accidents was he talking about??
scorpionx said:
@Indischer

Yeah me too.
Indee, ignoring might help I suppose.
Though I think I should start practicing what I just preached.:ashamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom