What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's alright, Sourya bhai. One cannot expect better standards of engagement or conversation with a Jamaati.:drag:

Trailer se film ka theme pata nahi chal rahi. Thoda behtar trailer ban sakta tha.:)
hmm...yes. but seems like a murder thriller....type...
i will.post the movie link once its completed....:-)

Why do Desi people always want to open corner shops and hang around in corners?

51266214.jpg

This corner is for all those people who consider themselves Desis culturally, not for those who consider themselves Central Asian or Arab or what not. Your disdain for Desis is amply clear to me from your previous posts in other threads. Hence, be gone, you Jamaati! Leave this corner instead of cocking a snook at us and our ways. Be at peace with your Arab brethren.

You think you have OCD and ADHD? I think you need to consult a psychiatrist. With luck, he might even find a cure for your wannabe-Arab syndrome.

When did I ever wanted to be an Arab!? When did I ever said that I want to be an Arab!!?? Muslim does not mean being an Arab nor an Arab wannabe! For Muslims, Islam is the most important thing. And that's all! But that does not mean I am an Arab wannabe you buffoon! You have no respect for other religions and the fact that you call Desi Muslims are Arab wannabes explains your hatred. And isn't the word Desi a term from Indo Aryan languages? And it is not in your South Indian's Dravidian languages, so why are you using it? I think you are the wannabe here!

Why would I be a wannabe? We already fought for independence and we are independent and have our own country and I am a Bengali Muslim, I have no reason to be like that. Plus, Bangalis are such accomplished people, even the first Asian noble prize winner was a Bengali! And Bangla is one of the most sweetest languages! Even India's national anthem was written by a Bengali! Yeah I am talking about Rabindranath Thakur, but not just him but there is so much more like take for instance, Kazi Nazrul Islam! And yeah, Bengal has history with Islam ever since 8th century but I guess so did rest of India has been under Islamic influence and Islamic rule for a long time maybe except for the South. And for the record, Arabs themselves are not proper Muslims because many of them do a lot of crazy stuff. But at the end, it all depends on the individual!

@BDforever come here daily we troll and make fun of each other, we never serious about this or abuse each other. Actually it's all depend on your thinking. If you think like that then it's hard to change your thinking dear.
And why all this shit come to religons??

First of all, @BDforever is a troll. And nothing is wrong with my thinking! It was that Indischer or something which started al this by calling me a Jamaati! Am I a Jamaati!? Why would that idiot call me a Jamaati for no reason!? And who is he to tell me to get lost with all other Jamaatis!? Just because I am Muslim and showed some strong Islamic tendency, that's why he is trying to call me a Jamaati or a terrorist! And yet all the blame goes to me! Yeah right! Whatever! I don't need to explain myself anymore! None of you will ever understand!

When did I ever wanted to be an Arab!? When did I ever said that I want to be an Arab!!?? Muslim does not mean being an Arab nor an Arab wannabe! For Muslims, Islam is the most important thing. And that's all! But that does not mean I am an Arab wannabe you buffoon! You have no respect for other religions and the fact that you call Desi Muslims are Arab wannabes explains your hatred. And isn't the word Desi a term from Indo Aryan languages? And it is not in your South Indian's Dravidian languages, so why are you using it? I think you are the wannabe here!

Why would I be a wannabe? We already fought for independence and we are independent and have our own country and I am a Bengali Muslim, I have no reason to be like that. Plus, Bangalis are such accomplished people, even the first Asian noble prize winner was a Bengali! And Bangla is one of the most sweetest languages! Even India's national anthem was written by a Bengali! Yeah I am talking about Rabindranath Thakur, but not just him but there is so much more like take for instance, Kazi Nazrul Islam! And yeah, Bengal has history with Islam ever since 8th century but I guess so did rest of India has been under Islamic influence and Islamic rule for a long time maybe except for the South. And for the record, Arabs themselves are not proper Muslims because many of them do a lot of crazy stuff. But at the end, it all depends on the individual!

Buzz off Jamaati. Your attempts to gloss over your bigotry will find no takers here. If you're proud of Bangali, why would you want to change it's script and vocabulary? Islam has nothing to do with the Arab script and language. But Jamaatis like you won't get it.

We South Indians are equally a part of Bharatavarsha/Bharatadesha. We need not be a wannabe Desi, we ARE Desis. Unlike Arab wannabes like you, we have no doubts about our identity. Now be gone, Bigot!

Buzz off Jamaati. Your attempts to gloss over your bigotry will find no takers here. If you're proud of Bangali, why would you want to change it's script and vocabulary? Islam has nothing to do with the Arab script and language. But Jamaatis like you won't get it.
We South Indians are equally a part of Bharatavarsha/Bharatadesha. We need not be a wannabe Desi, we ARE Desis. Unlike Arab wannabes like you, we have no doubts about our identity. Now be gone, Bigot!

Why do you care with whatever we do or want to change!? It was US who fought and brought pride to Bengali identity! So you wannabe don't even try to preach ME about "doubts in identity". And majority of Bangladeshis are Muslims and we can do whatever we want to do with our independent country which we rightfully claimed! It's none of your business! And about the script thing, we were asking for opinions and nothing serious! But, it is not a bad idea because it will help our people learn the Quran more. But it doesn't matter because we already learn Quran and about Islam from a very young age. And so we are happy being Muslims and Bengali as in Bangladeshi. But we shouldn't be too prideful because pride is a sin. Patriotism is kind of okay, but not too much is not when it leads to nationalism because nationalism breeds arrogance and hatred between different tribes and also gives rise to racism, therefore these things are haraam in Islam. So that's why you don't see me bragging about Bengali nationality. And most of all, humblenesses is the key my friend, we should all be humble. But fools like you are always provoking me and take anything that I do, the wrong way. And by the way, all these are non of your concern nor do you have any right to say about it, or call someone a Jamaati unnecessarily; and you are not even a Bengali and let alone Bangladeshi!

Yes, I admit that I am naturally conceited... But still, I always try to be humble. But I guess I am showing some pride now because you made me to. So me being a Bengali, don't even try question ME about my identity!

Why do you care with whatever we do or want to change!? It was US who fought and brought pride to Bengali identity! So you wannabe don't even try to preach ME about "doubts in identity". And majority of Bangladeshis are Muslims and we can do whatever we want to do with our independent country which we rightfully claimed! It's none of your business! And about the script thing, we were asking for opinions and nothing serious! But, it is not a bad idea because it will help our people learn the Quran more. But it doesn't matter because we already learn Quran and about Islam from a very young age. And so we are happy being Muslims and Bengali as in Bangladeshi. But we shouldn't be too prideful because pride is a sin. Patriotism is kind of okay, but not too much is not when it leads to nationalism because nationalism breeds arrogance and hatred between different tribes and also gives rise to racism, therefore these things are haraam in Islam. So that's why you don't see me bragging about Bengali nationality. And most of all, humblenesses is the key my friend, we should all be humble. But fools like you are always provoking me and take anything that I do, the wrong way. And by the way, all these are non of your concern nor do you have any right to say about it, or call someone a Jamaati unnecessarily; and you are not even a Bengali and let alone Bangladeshi!

Yes, I admit that I am naturally conceited... But still, I always try to be humble. But I guess I am showing some pride now because you made me to. So me being a Bengali, don't even try question ME about my identity!

When are you planning to write English in Arabic script and replace English vocabulary with Arabic words? Or does your idiocy only extend till Bangali?:pop:

No......this thread is not only for Indians as Desi includes basically people from the sub-continent......pls don't go..... :cray:

Iah ihar lahc ahcrahc irahmut hagaj bas enmut iah ik dab dag ayk.

@Indischer
Khabar che?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom