What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't the one asking what a Desi-mesi corner-morner is all about. Now take a hike outta here. No Jamaatis to keep you company here.

Shut up you bigoted fool!
@The Snow Queen tumhare sath toh koi mazaak bhi nahi kar sakta Tumhare pass aake toh troll bhi khatam ho jata hai Har baat ko itna serious ko le leti ho har bar

Arrgghh!!!!! Did you know that I just wrote two long paragraphs explaining why I might seem serious!? But I deleted them because everyone will think I am talking nonsense! That's why most people are annoyed by my constant talking or even writing and coming up with weird stuff like you know... That's why they don't usually want to take me seriously because they think I am crazy and nakhra etc. But I am not! I just have, I mean I think, I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
And you think I am serious!? Well yeah I try to be serious, but I don't know if that really works... The last time someone told me that I am serious was umm... Sometimes but rarely people may have said that I am serious but that's because I think, I am an analyser I always analyse everything! So that's why I appear serious!

Arrgghh!!!!! Did you know that I just wrote two long paragraphs explaining why I might seem serious!? But I deleted them because everyone will think I am talking nonsense! That's why most people are annoyed by my constant talking or even writing and coming up with weird stuff like you know... That's why they don't usually want to take me seriously because they think I am crazy and nakhra etc. But I am not! I just have, I mean I think, I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
And you think I am serious!? Well yeah I try to be serious, but I don't know if that really works... The last time someone told me that I am serious was umm... Sometimes but rarely people may have said that I am serious but that's because I think, I am an analyser I always analyse everything! So that's why I appear serious!
To me near your all post look serious :)
I don't know why (You know better) but they are like the one you quoted me when i was trying to have fun :D

Request : Please don't talk with this behavior and language like you just did with @Indischer bro

To me near your all post look serious
I don't know why (You know better) but they are like the one you quoted me when i was trying to have fun

Request : Please don't talk with this behavior and language like you just did with @Indischer bro

Yeah maybe I am serious... I don't know... You are probably right. lol

And what about when he first started calling me a Jamaati!? What about that!? Well this thread is only for Indians so I think it is my mistake coming here. I am sorry for that. But, most of you seem anti Muslim and you don't like their presence, including me! And I already made myself look like an idiot. Fine then, BYE!

Yeah maybe I am serious... I don't know... You are probably right. lol

And what about when he first started calling me a Jamaati!? What about that!? Well this thread is only for Indians so I think it is my mistake coming here. I am sorry for that. But, most of you seem anti Muslim and you don't like their presence, including me! And I already made myself look like an idiot. Fine then, BYE!

No......this thread is not only for Indians as Desi includes basically people from the sub-continent......pls don't go..... :cray:

LOL and what made you think like that?? That we hate Muslims ?? This corner is not for Indians only...
@BDforever come here daily we troll and make fun of each other, we never serious about this or abuse each other. Actually it's all depend on your thinking. If you think like that then it's hard to change your thinking dear.
And why all this shit come to religons??

Why do Desi people always want to open corner shops and hang around in corners?
1924820_858076874209284_808842992_n.jpg

one of my frnd is trying his luck in.Mumbai as director....he made this short film...
guys give ur feed back...
Guys do watch the trailer of my upcoming short fil...nd give ur feedback..
Watch "Capricious trailer" on YouTube - Capricious trailer:

This corner is for all those people who consider themselves Desis culturally, not for those who consider themselves Central Asian or Arab or what not. Your disdain for Desis is amply clear to me from your previous posts in other threads. Hence, be gone, you Jamaati! Leave this corner instead of cocking a snook at us and our ways. Be at peace with your Arab brethren.

You think you have OCD and ADHD? I think you need to consult a psychiatrist. With luck, he might even find a cure for your wannabe-Arab syndrome.

one of my frnd is trying his luck in.Mumbai as director....he made this short film...
chal ta hein :D

To me near your all post look serious :)
I don't know why (You know better) but they are like the one you quoted me when i was trying to have fun :D

It's alright, Sourya bhai. One cannot expect better standards of engagement or conversation with a Jamaati.:drag:

Trailer se film ka theme pata nahi chal rahi. Thoda behtar trailer ban sakta tha.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom