What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
holiday-mos_650_040614033608.jpg

^^^Has anyone seen it?

I'll notify RAW:coffee:
its just that i am finding it difficult to believe that u r a gal whos interested in defence,does all that crazy stuff in college,doesnt rant like most, ,,,,,
wasnt it u who once told that u had a bike in some thread??:p:

its just that i am finding it difficult to believe that u r a gal whos interested in defence,does all that crazy stuff in college,doesnt rant like most, ,,,,,
wasnt it u who once told that u had a bike in some thread??:p:
I never said anything about my gender at all,PERIOD!

You missed a lot of happenings. I also missed it for seconds.:p:

Gosh!!
Nohh not again:tsk:
What did I miss this time?

Our Cheta finally decided to open up and reveal he's a Cheti.:sarcastic:
What is cheti?? :blink:
You meant chechi isnt it?? :lol:
I don't keep a SCREEN SHOT of everything i do....................... :disagree:
Thank god!!! Lol.

holiday-mos_650_040614033608.jpg

^^^Has anyone seen it?
Thupakki remake!!

I never said anything about my gender at all,PERIOD!
Are you???
Are you reallly????

I mean really?? Reallyyyy????

Answer my earlier question first. Why aren't you writing English in Arabic script? Why not replace English vocabulary with Arab and Persian words in Bangladesh? Answer this honestly and it will be apparent who the intolerant wannabe Jamaati is.

English or any language can already be written in any script or any language. What's the need of replacing it? Muslims normally use many Arab or Persian words regardless of whatever language they speak because that's how it is. And didn't you read my post before, that thread was made just for opinions. And by the way, it's not Arab or Persian, we are talking about Nastaliq and Naskh script which is not only used by Arabs or Persians! But what would an ignorant anti Muslim know about all this? And what makes you think we can't write in Nastaliq or Naskh? So how do we read the Quran?

And yeah, Bangla is my mother tongue not yours! And I am Bengali, not you! And there are many kinds of Bengalis no matter what they look like or what they believe in and we are all together! That's a fact! We have a very rich history, culture and literature which are renowned all over! We are complicated and the most diverse, that's why it is incomprehensible for jealous simpletons like you to never understand us! Most of all we are peaceful and loving people! But we won't take BS from anyone! We are simply the best! You can ONLY DREAM OF ANYTHING BENGALI! So deal with it! And me as a Bengali Muslim, yes and that's what I am! We are free spirited people and so we can wish to do whatever the hell we would like! Even if it is madness or craziness! There is no restrictions to being any kind of Bengali as long as you are a Bengali! But you are not, so suck it up! WE BENGALIS ARE SIMPLY THE GREATEST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom