What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
English or any language can already be written in any script or any language. What's the need of replacing it? Muslims normally use many Arab or Persian words regardless of whatever language they speak because that's how it is. And didn't you read my post before, that thread was made just for opinions. And by the way, it's not Arab or Persian, we are talking about Nastaliq and Naskh script which is not only used by Arabs or Persians! But what would an ignorant anti Muslim know about all this? And what makes you think we can't write in Nastaliq or Naskh? So how do we read the Quran?

And yeah, Bangla is my mother tongue not yours! And I am Bengali, not you! And there are many kinds of Bengalis no matter what they look like or what they believe in and we are all together! That's a fact! We have a very rich history, culture and literature which are renowned all over! We are complicated and the most diverse, that's why it is incomprehensible for jealous simpletons like you to never understand us! Most of all we are peaceful and loving people! But we won't take BS from anyone! We are simply the best! You can ONLY DREAM OF ANYTHING BENGALI! So deal with it! And me as a Bengali Muslim, yes and that's what I am! We are free spirited people and so we can wish to do whatever the hell we would like! Even if it is madness or craziness! There is no restrictions to being any kind of Bengali as long as you are a Bengali! But you are not, so suck it up! WE BENGALIS ARE SIMPLY THE GREATEST!!!

Do you get scolding from Mamma if the font size of your post isn't 5 & if it isn't written in GREEN??

Why are you so EXCITED even if @acetophenol is a Girl?? :rolleyes:
8-)8-)8-)

Ohhhh hmmm If acetophenol was a girl then may be I will blow a few dash dash at her which will leave you completely shocked and so I am sparing you the horror.8-)

I know acetophenol is a guy and i just wanted to know why are guys teasing him.8-)

Do you get scolding from Mamma if the font size of your post isn't 5 & if it isn't written in GREEN??

That's just my style. I like things to be lively and vibrant. I detest anything boring or dull. I used to write in blue before. But, I change colours with my avatar. And the 5 font size is big but not annoyingly big like 6 or 7. But I guess, 5 is enough to bring out the colours. But should I write in 7 font? Because that's my birth date and my favourite number and even James Bond's code name!

@acetophenol

Baji i'm sorry if i've ever been uncourteous. didn't know you were a gal.

hat-tip-smiley-emoticon.gif

That's just my style. I like things to be lively and vibrant. I detest anything boring or dull. I used to write in blue before. But, I change colours with my avatar. And the 5 font size is big but not annoyingly big like 6 or 7. But I guess, 5 is enough to bring out the colours. But should I write in 7 font? Because that's my birth date and my favourite number and even James Bond's code name!
why did you call me troll ? :cry: i just mess around :whistle:

English or any language can already be written in any script or any language. What's the need of replacing it? Muslims normally use many Arab or Persian words regardless of whatever language they speak because that's how it is. And didn't you read my post before, that thread was made just for opinions. And by the way, it's not Arab or Persian, we are talking about Nastaliq and Naskh script which is not only used by Arabs or Persians! But what would an ignorant anti Muslim know about all this? And what makes you think we can't write in Nastaliq or Naskh? So how do we read the Quran?

And yeah, Bangla is my mother tongue not yours! And I am Bengali, not you! And there are many kinds of Bengalis no matter what they look like or what they believe in and we are all together! That's a fact! We have a very rich history, culture and literature which are renowned all over! We are complicated and the most diverse, that's why it is incomprehensible for jealous simpletons like you to never understand us! Most of all we are peaceful and loving people! But we won't take BS from anyone! We are simply the best! You can ONLY DREAM OF ANYTHING BENGALI! So deal with it! And me as a Bengali Muslim, yes and that's what I am! We are free spirited people and so we can wish to do whatever the hell we would like! Even if it is madness or craziness! There is no restrictions to being any kind of Bengali as long as you are a Bengali! But you are not, so suck it up! WE BENGALIS ARE SIMPLY THE GREATEST!!!

Bengalis are a great culture, but your ilk are a large stain on their name. Shoo Jamaati...Go elsewhere for your daily dose of whipped cream.:coffee: Leave this thread to us uncouth Desis. Go wallow in Arabic sand elsewhere.

@levina welcome another LADY to the group............. :D

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehh!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!! Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!! :cray::cray::cray: @BDforever @scorpionx Dekho naaaaaaa, sharakhon amake ki altu faltu jinish bole oi Indischer bandor taa!!! Amar shathe kalker theke erokom fazlami kore ash tese!!! Amar shathe icha kore shoitani ar panga lagtese! BDForever troll na hoile, tahole oke kichu bolo na kenoo!!??? Amake keo help korte ashe na! Amake o icha kore ragano cheshta kortese ar shudhu ar shudhu jhogra kora cheshta kore!!! Kichu bolo na oi fazil takeee!!! Ammmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! Neeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Whhheeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!! Oke ekdom fatai feloo!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!! :cray::cray::cray:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehh!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!! Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!! :cray::cray::cray: @BDforever @scorpionx Dekho naaaaaaa, sharakhon amake ki altu faltu jinish bole oi Indischer bandor taa!!! Amar shathe kalker theke erokom fazlami kore ash tese!!! Amar shathe icha kore shoitani ar panga lagtese! BDForever troll na hoile, tahole oke kichu bolo na kenoo!!??? Amake keo help korte ashe na! Amake o icha kore ragano cheshta kortese ar shudhu ar shudhu jhogra kora cheshta kore!!! Kichu bolo na oi fazil takeee!!! Ammmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! Neeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Whhheeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!! Oke ekdom fatai feloo!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!! :cray::cray::cray:
Fatai feloo!!! @Indischer is one my best buddies here :unsure:
But, But I need to resurrect the devil inside me. Indii,stop teasing my sista..
7KFs51B.gif

Fatai feloo!!! @Indischer is one my best buddies here :unsure:
7KFs51B.gif

Mai normally Jamaatiyon ka muh nahi lagta. But I'm making an exception in her case because she regularly comes to Bimaru/Desi Corner to denigrate us Desis.:angry: Just reminding her that her Arab and Persian kin congregate elsewhere. But I won't continue this if you say so.:-)

Fatai feloo!!! @Indischer is one my best buddies here

Na! Eta hobe na!! Aro bolo! Amake etokhon dhore kharap, kharap jinish bole ashtese ar ekhonoo same! Ar matro eto tuk bolla tumi? Pura shesh kore dau!
But ami ekhon khela dekhi... Netherlands er match. Kintu ami eshe jeno...

@halupridol found this on you tube.... by a mizo rap artist .. think everyone whoever stayed far in big cities will relate to words he sings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom