What's new

Desecration of Sikh holy book: Trust seeks action against Hindu culprits.

Pakistanis have again desecrated Sikh honor. :(
Blasphemy law should be applicable and the perpetrator should be hanged.
very sad news......it should not be happen at any cost....

strict action must be taken against those

"aliens killed tens of thousands of Sikhs during 'Operation Bluestar" and after murder of Indra Gandi"

1. Congress did. The same party that says the Muslims have the first priority to the country's resources.
2. No need to vomit against Hindus. I have Guru Nanak in my prayer room.
3. There is no one worth mentioning by the name of 'Indra Gandi'.
4. Your 'beloved' RSS saved many from the Congressi goons. - http://www.sikhtimes.com/bios_021503a.html

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/264470-desecration-sikh-holy-book-trust-seeks-action-against-hindu-culprits-3.html#ixzz2Z9NxvrX7
and we couldn't get rid of a few thousand in sixty years? where as our eastern neighbour successfully killed tens of thousands of Sikhs, Christians and muslims in their regular annual massacre of minorities

And aliens killed tens of thousands of Sikhs during 'Operation Bluestar" and after murder of Indra Gandi

Kehete hai naa ki kutte ki poonch bees saal bhi pipe main daal ke rakh lo... waapis nikalogey to pooch tedi hi milegi.

Yea bi kahtey hai'n, kutey ko Ghi hazaqm nahi'n hota, tub tum log PDF per apni auoqat bhool jatey ho aur apni skin sey bahir nikal atey ho.

@WebMaster, hope you are taking notice of these personal attacks by the Indian trolls.

Last edited by a moderator:
@WebMaster should this thread not be in Pakistan's social affairs ?

:lol: on a lighter note, even hindus of Pakistan are indulging in sectarian incidents....

Agreed about the bold part. They are behaving more and more like Jagdish Tytler and Sajjan Kumar. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed about the bold part. They are behaving more and more like Jagdish Tytler and Sajjan Kumar. :rolleyes:

I think if you look carefully, their role models are nearer to their homes, though belonging to a different religion. As they say, in Rome, do as Romans do..;)

I think if you look carefully, their role models are nearer to their homes, though belonging to a different religion. As they say, in Rome, do as Romans do..;)

Obviously there role models are nearer to their homes. Same religion. Just a few hundred kilometers to the east. :)

Obviously there role models are nearer to their homes. Same religion. Just a few hundred kilometers to the east. :)

:lol:

head-in-the-sand.gif

:) the word Punja Sahib itself proves that its a Sikh Holy city

its good, action has been been taken fast.....

but another brutal fact is .....Hindu is moving towards fanaticism........ will see more case in future.......it will not stop here.....

in short people ideology is changing ................i am sure in Indian you will see more communal case........

it is sad but no buddy can't stop it......things are changing very fast

its good, action has been been taken fast.....

but another brutal fact is .....Hindu is moving towards fanaticism........ will see more case in future.......it will not stop here.....

in short people ideology is changing ................i am sure in Indian you will see more communal case........

it is sad but no buddy can't stop it......things are changing very fast

Since the incident is from my country hence its important to tell you that Pakistani Hindus are the most peaceful people. They never indulged in any fanaticisim. The incident in the news well needs to be probed and all sides must be taken onboard.

I dont think we will see such cases in Pakistan in coming days. i believe our local Hindu/Sikhs brothers should be more vocal about such cases even if majority Muslims are involved it will force the govts here for protection laws for them as well in such cases

Back
Top Bottom