What's new

Pakistan Takes Away Management Of Kartarpur Sahib Gurudwara From Sikhs, Gives It To Mohammed Tariq Khan Led Trust

The Indians are coming in droves in this thread and posting nonsense after nonsense without having any background knowledge of an "administrative development." This is a solid reason as to why you guys alienated so many Pakistani members of the forum. And then many of you cry UNFAIR TREATMENT on PDF and such.

Shame.

The Indians are coming in droves in this thread and posting nonsense after nonsense without having any background knowledge of an "administrative development." This is a solid reason as to why you guys alienated so many Pakistani members of the forum. And then many of you cry UNFAIR TREATMENT on PDF and such.

Shame.

I am one of those PDF member that when i first joined i was very naive and was willing to give benefit of doubt to them, however with time i have realized that apart from some sane members, majority of them are only here to spread their anti Pak agenda.

And how would a kiwi know the objectives or the agenda?
Few of my Sikh mates here who are born Kiwi...support Khalistan idea...One of mate's father visited there (Sikh temple in Pakistan)...he shared his father's experience, though I believe his father himself wanted to meet such people...but he says his father is happy that it will be mush easier to advertise/ or influence Sikh visitors from all over the world as they have Government backing...unlike it is difficult to do that in Indian Sikh temples due to government scrutiny besides, Sikh community there is pro-India/Government.

Few of my Sikh mates here who are born Kiwi...support Khalistan idea...One of mate's father visited there (Sikh temple in Pakistan)...he shared his father's experience, though I believe his father himself wanted to meet such people...but he says his father is happy that it will be mush easier to advertise/ or influence Sikh visitors from all over the world as they have Government backing...unlike it is difficult to do that in Indian Sikh temples due to government scrutiny besides, Sikh community there is pro-India/Government.

Let me clarify my question, how do you know sitting all the way in kiwiland, what was the agenda for opening the corridor by Pakistan?

With the confidence that you accused us for having ulterior motives you must have some proof, right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom