What's new

Describe how you view other members here

Monsters like you have big appetites

Oy I have spent some time with my friend who is Shinwari in Peshawar.

Toh aap mujay host ney kar sak te?

Lagta hain Marwat chotay dil walay hotein hain. Mullah Diesel se andaaza ho jana chahiyeh ta.

Oy I have spent some time with my friend who is Shinwari in Peshawar.

Toh aap mujay host ney kar sak te?

Lagta hain Marwat chotay dil walay hotein hain. Mullah Diesel se andaaza ho jana chahiyeh ta.
Chauhdry tuje may aik special occasion par bulaonga..

Oy shaadi to teri ho gaye hain. Tum meray ghar ajaana. Bahawalpur mein. City bhi dikhoun ga aur mera gao bhi.
Thats nice of you. But first i would invite you for that special occasion, not shadi wadi but some thing more important.

See Zaarvan supports TTP and in his idiotic approach wants to fight India on a battlefield. I mean come on man seriously? You cant match India militarily for more than 1 week conventionally. After than Pakistan has to use nukes. Indians will never be sincere with us I know it. But you need to beat them at their own game which is education, economics and health.

Agar Allah Rasool pak SAWS ke naray lagane hain to sif chuni hui batain na rattay lagao. These maulvi types dont understand and they blackmail on basis of religion. I am not going to be blackmailed and frankly i may go overboard just as he does in his terrorist rants. To err is human.
Dumbo when ever Muslims have fought against their enemies we haven't won because of numbers but seculars slaves of west can't understand this we have always won bases of our courage and Iman and yes we need to work on education and health and economy but that doesn't mean war with India will not happen that would happen and I would before my death hunt down several Indians Mr stop using word like Mullahs these words by are used by slaves of west to basically bark against Islam to please their daddy USA and west and India @RazPaK @Pak-one

Thanks a lot friend but don't waste time on these seculars they are ashamed of even their birth

If respecting the beliefs of non muslim is secularism than I'm secular ... If justifying mass killings by talibitches in the name of the All Mighty is true islam than only u n ur pals r real Muslims.

Come to think of it, even I never heard of one..... how is that possible, I know how to abuse everyone..... need to sharpen my skills! :D

Yes thts impossibru ..:lol:

We got no stereotypes.. Impossibru to find one..:lol:

@Armstrong

Konsi special occassion?

Sunnatien :lol:

Last edited:
[
both scum class posters, and worse humans ;) deserve everyone of them :)
but i don't care
15028466-hello-i-am-in-retired-blue-name-tag-sticker-making-a-great-concept.jpg
:astagh:
-----
Who gave you a negative rating?:woot:

tumblr_n2n4vce6Mc1ryvq99o1_400.gif

Had the urge to post this, I couldn't resist.

Silver Sufer is one gay *** "super" villain. Pfffft Superman is the shit!

Dude, only hot youngsters grow up to be pretty women. Dirty mind you are! :mad:

Ever heard of the ugly duckling syndrome? Shit man i seeent it. Cussed myself for a missed opportunity :(

Back
Top Bottom