What's new

Describe how you view other members here

Silver Sufer is one gay *** "super" villain. Pfffft Superman is the shit!

Ever heard of the ugly duckling syndrome? Shit man i seeent it. Cussed myself for a missed opportunity :(

Well I'm obviously biased towards Superman of course. However, I thought the SS was kind of cool when I was a kid.

Like we do care.Another immature and desperate attempt to get into the spot light.
When you express your 'ignore' over someone,it means that their 'response' seriously matters to you,which means that you are so not ignoring them.
And when you 'really ignore' someone,you don't even give a shit to it.I am so not gonna 'express' my ignore list,since I damn care about their response whom am i ignoring anyway.

No one is on my ignore list :cheers:
Well,honestly speaking nobody is in mine either:D
Instead of ignoring people,I try to resolve issues which are very less and in case if it cannot be resolved then I simply leave the situation 'as it is' :D
Then I enjoy reading their comments more then anything.I never had problem with members having different political views with me,never...but personal attacks..well I do no like that either.Yet still,no one is in my ignore list:)

No one is on my ignore list :cheers:
looks like you haven't come across the cyberbullies , cyberstalkers , lalocheziac freaks here ( lalochezia - Wiktionary ) :sick:
khair, i don't care ...
I am
retired_wine_label.jpg

You wouldnt be able to kill 1. No training, no battlefield tactics, no weapons handling. Please keep these lulu rants to yourself. Your friend pak one would support India over Pak. :cheesy:
O really you are free to live in your dream world Mr when I would do it you would even know it

Back
Top Bottom