What's new

Demographic surveys for Pakistani members on PDF

Pakistani/ Dual Nationality/ Foreigner

• Total voters
Dear PAKISTANI members,

I am going to conduct a series of surveys for statistical information possibly to make a network of intellects/ ideas/ brainstorming.

This is strictly for my interest.

Your data wont be used for anything more than bouncing ideas/ brainstroming about improving Pakistan. - Contribution in the form of ideas which can be materialized

If you do not wish to participate dont troll my threads!

THANK YOU!

P/s: This is strictly my pet project and not associated with any organization with no perks and rewards!

The first set of questions is regarding background:

Since it is Ramadan please be true...Choose only 1 category that identifies you!

Can a Pakistan citizen be a citizen of another country and still be a citizen of Pakistan??

My dad was from Delhi, he migrated in 47, i was born in Faisalabad but i was few days old when dad shifted to Karachi and have been living here since that time, ironically have never seen my birth town. So i am Delhi Wala born Punjabi raised Muhajir lol more complex than ABCD :p

@farhan_9909
@Foxtrot Alpha

My dad was from Delhi, he migrated in 47, i was born in Faisalabad but i was few days old when dad shifted to Karachi and have been living here since that time, ironically have never seen my birth town. So i am Delhi Wala born Punjabi raised Muhajir lol more complex than ABCD :p
You are Punjabi demographically :D

i feel more like mixed chaat lol i can't blend anywhere :p

I have a dual nationality British and Pakistani but I was born in Pakistan and left when I was 11 now am 23 visit Pakistan very often as it's my home and no one can separate my Punjabi identity from me. Whenever I go Its always a stress have to look after the crops and the usual pind shit

Mixed with one Pakistani Parent who happens to be my dad

Born and raised in Northeastern US(NYC)

Mom is from Columbia

Dad was born in 1946 during the British Raj year before partition and Independence

Mom was born in 1960 or 1959 not sure

Currently a US citizen/ passport holder however I have a option to become a dual citizen and gain a Pakistani passport however I have NICOP card since 2011 so no need Visa to visit Pakistan

I visited Pakistan a lot when I was child and early teens in the summer part of reason why I kinda fell in love with Pak.

Last time in Pakistan was in 2015

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Got my Nicop in 2011

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom