What's new

Pakistan as a solution to the Chinese demographic problem

He said earlier that Uyghurs are not very observant Muslims (other than squeamishness about pork). Important point he made was, nobody is special in China. They are not into the 'Western' concept of 'accommodation'.
You can’t generalize all Uyghurs. Many are very practicing Muslims. Why shouldn’t a Uyghur in Xinjiang get prayer breaks? They are majority in Xinjiang, that’s their home and the Chinese there are foreigners who must respect their values. Western concept for accommodation is because of immigrants who later on become citizens, come with their own culture and beliefs. IF you guys say Uyghurs are Chinese, you must respect their culture and beliefs. Nobody is special in China and no body should be made special but, don’t stop a native person on their land that they can’t have prayers breaks for their belief. You have to respect their culture and beliefs and accept they need to be accommodated in a certain way for their beliefs. Chinese in China have holiday for Chinese new year and other Chinese cultural days right? Why can’t Uyghurs and Hui Muslim get prayer breaks or be accommodated like the rest of China is? The state has to respect all indigenous cultures and beliefs and accommodate all indigenous cultures and beliefs. Don’t go on someone else’s land and tell them what they can do and cannot.

Chinese nationalism is weak, China is a civilization masquerading as a state. Most people agree with this point of view: Anyone who agrees with Chinese philosophy and culture is Chinese.
China was originally a primitive tribal alliance. The so-called Han nationality refers to all primitive tribal nations under the rule of the Han Dynasty, and they can all call themselves the Han nationality! The Han nationality has been absorbing people who identify with Chinese culture. Many surnames in China can be traced back to the matrilineal ancestors of primitive tribes. China has a complete history.
China is a unique country. It’s is diverse. It also has many Muslims like Uyghurs, Kazakhs and Hui. I don’t know why some posters are against accommodation for native Muslims. They’re indigenous to their land and have unique beliefs, so their fellow countrymen shouldn’t have an issue offering them prayer breaks or Eid Holidays.

You can’t generalize all Uyghurs. Many are very practicing Muslims. Why shouldn’t a Uyghur in Xinjiang get prayer breaks? They are majority in Xinjiang, that’s their home and the Chinese there are foreigners who must respect their values. Western concept for accommodation is because of immigrants who later on become citizens, come with their own culture and beliefs. IF you guys say Uyghurs are Chinese, you must respect their culture and beliefs. Nobody is special in China and no body should be made special but, don’t stop a native person on their land that they can’t have prayers breaks for their belief. You have to respect their culture and beliefs and accept they need to be accommodated in a certain way for their beliefs. Chinese in China have holiday for Chinese new year and other Chinese cultural days right? Why can’t Uyghurs and Hui Muslim get prayer breaks or be accommodated like the rest of China is? The state has to respect all indigenous cultures and beliefs and accommodate all indigenous cultures and beliefs. Don’t go on someone else’s land and tell them what they can do and cannot.

China is a unique country. It’s is diverse. It also has many Muslims like Uyghurs, Kazakhs and Hui. I don’t know why some posters are against accommodation for native Muslims. They’re indigenous to their land and have unique beliefs, so their fellow countrymen shouldn’t have an issue offering them prayer breaks or Eid Holidays.
They do get extra holidays.
In addition to the nationwide public holidays observed throughout China, Xinjiang also observes the two Muslim festivals of Eid al-Fitr (肉孜节) and Eid al-Adha (古尔邦节) as public holidays.

Han Chinese are as native to Xinjiang as the Uyghurs are. In China, you must do things Chinese way, not the outside like western way.

Uyghurs are Muslim too. So Uyghurs can’t work in China?
I guess most Uyghurs don't pull out a rug at the same time everyday and start reciting prayers in front of everyone during working hour? Keep in mind that guy was working in a school environment, pretty sure most secular states don't allow that in their schools, do you honestly expect an atheist state to have a higher tolerance? 😂

I think it's a common knowledge now that China is not a big fan of any religion, why people are acting surprised like they just found out about it.?

I guess most Uyghurs don't pull out a rug at the same time everyday and start reciting prayers in front of everyone during working hour? Keep in mind that guy was working in a school environment, pretty sure most secular states don't allow that in their schools, do you honestly expect an atheist state to have a higher tolerance? 😂

I think it's a common knowledge now that China is not a big fan of any religion, why people are acting surprised like they just found out about it.?
a lot of the ones in America are members of Chinese churches

The general priorities in lives of people in China and other East Asians, (excluding Indonesian Muslims, Malaysian Muslims and Philippines Christians) are
1. Personal finance, i.e. jobs and business
2, 3 & 4. Housing, Children's educations, social life styles
5. Traditional cultures
6. Religions

Religion is low down on priority lists not only in China, but also among many people in East Asia and South East Asia, excluding Muslims and dedicated Christians.

Muslims treat their religion as top priority above everything else including their lives, thus the potential conflict of social, culture and religion between Muslim/ religious Christian immigrants and Chinese is very real if both sides do not understand and cannot tolerate their differences.

And asking Muslims immigrants to forgo their religious practices and belief in the land of atheist can have very undesirable consequences.

Example of religious rebellions in China:-
Quanzhou city in Fujian once had a very large Persian and Arabic Muslim population from Middle East, Quanzhou even had an Arabic name called Zaiton city. And from 1357 to 1366 Muslims in Quanzhou participated in the Ispah Rebellion, advancing northward and even capturing Putian and Fuzhou (provincial capital) before the rebellion was crushed by the Yuan government.

Also there is the famous Taiping revolution (1850-1864) lead by Christians that almost defeated the Qing government.

Conclusion, Pakistan is certainly not the solution to China's demographics problem.

Last edited:
I got banned twice on Reddit

1. The first time I protested Japan's opening, accepting refugees and immigrants, and my account was banned
2. Second time, I think immigration from afganistan is bad for Germany, and my account is banned

LOL

Others support the import of foreigners, accept refugees and immigrants, support interracial marriage, support multiple births of mixed children. As for me, absolutely not. I never changed my mind, even if banned forever.

If I am the only crazy person in the world, then I accept that I will forever be crazy. I don't want to be like everyone else.
China is not an immigration country. Same for other far east countries Japan, Korea and Taiwan. Although the latter 3 do it because the needs are severe. I don’t think Chinese would accept immigration they are more xenophobic.

If any, among immigrants from South Asia, Arabia, Africa I think Pakistanis are best suitable, from my own experience. They are honest, they work hard. Culturally, in terms of habit, surprisingly, they are very close to Viet people.

Uyghur many are practicing and very religious.
I am not surprised about this.
I am surprised you guys have the audacity to stand in someone else’s land and dare tell them if they can have prayer breaks or not. I’m surprised you guys are foolish enough to pick a fight with people known to destroy super powers and empires.
Tolerance? Be lucky you mushrik’s still have a head on your soldiers while you step on Muslim land with your arrogance. The little tolerance the Muslims of East Turkistan have for you guys will run out eventually.
East Turkistan is Uyghur Muslim land. You and your state shouldn’t test its luck. Muslims have a history of humiliating super powers be it Romans, Persians, Soviets or Americans.

I am surprised you guys have the audacity to stand in someone else’s land and dare tell them if they can have prayer breaks or not. I’m surprised you guys are foolish enough to pick a fight with people known to destroy super powers and empires.
Tolerance? Be lucky you mushrik’s still have a head on your soldiers while you step on Muslim land with your arrogance. The little tolerance the Muslims of East Turkistan have for you guys will run out eventually.
East Turkistan is Uyghur Muslim land. You and your state shouldn’t test its luck. Muslims have a history of humiliating super powers be it Romans, Persians, Soviets or Americans.
Get out the business of China, I advise you doesnt care who you are and what religion you practice. Chinese matter is none of you foreigners business. Obviously, you have no clue what you are talking about.

Last edited:
Ancient Turks never recognized you group of West Asian Muslims. Don't look for your father everywhere.
Your neighbors Syria, Iran, and Greece all have a history of more than 6,000 years. Who do you want to deceive?

Last edited:
Pakistan should make a law banning Muslim Pakistani women from marrying any non Muslim outsider. If some foreigner comes Pakistan and truly falls in love with a Pakistani Muslim women, he would convert to Islam.
Based.

But we shouldn't give citizenship purely based on marriage. Only to foreign women if they are marrying a Pakistani man.

Anyway about the Uyghuir issue, although it's a highly saddening situation, there's not much anyone else can do and especially not Pakistan.

China has helped us a lot and we are allies. I see no justifiable reason to break this alliance and even if we did, it would bear no fruits at all. I don’t think anyone can truly help those people it is just a harsh reality.

Back
Top Bottom