Pakistani/ Dual Nationality/ Foreigner

• Total voters

Dubious

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear PAKISTANI members,

I am going to conduct a series of surveys for statistical information possibly to make a network of intellects/ ideas/ brainstorming.

This is strictly for my interest.

Your data wont be used for anything more than bouncing ideas/ brainstroming about improving Pakistan. - Contribution in the form of ideas which can be materialized

If you do not wish to participate dont troll my threads!

THANK YOU!

P/s: This is strictly my pet project and not associated with any organization with no perks and rewards!

The first set of questions is regarding background:

Since it is Ramadan please be true...Choose only 1 category that identifies you!

so this will be data base
Right now it is a personal idea...because I will have a series of surveys ...And those with like mind can get together and formulate some plan / idea and see how far we can take it!

But PDF can use it as database :)

*Duel citizenship.
I am sure it is dual citizenship:

Multiple citizenship, dual citizenship, multiple nationality or dual nationality, is a person'scitizenship status, in which a person is concurrently regarded as a citizen of more than one state under the laws of those states.

zabardasti hai?
g janaab! I need this as accurate as possible :angel:

Ok Pakistani = Pakistani living in Pakistan

I am sure it is dual citizenship:

Multiple citizenship, dual citizenship, multiple nationality or dual nationality, is a person'scitizenship status, in which a person is concurrently regarded as a citizen of more than one state under the laws of those states.

May be he meant "duel": (He does do that, you know. :D )

du·el
/ˈd(y)o͞oəl/
noun
HISTORICAL
  1. 1.
    a contest with deadly weapons arranged between two people in order to settle a point of honor.
    synonyms: affair of honor, mano-a-mano, single combat; More

verb
  1. 1.
    fight a duel or duels.

I'm a dual citizen and visit Pak often (with family and business ties), but technically in permenantely resident in the UK. So which one do I tick? Dual or PR overseas?

May be he meant "duel": (He does do that, you know. :D )

du·el
/ˈd(y)o͞oəl/
noun
HISTORICAL
  1. 1.
    a contest with deadly weapons arranged between two people in order to settle a point of honor.
    synonyms: affair of honor, mano-a-mano, single combat; More

verb
  1. 1.
    fight a duel or duels.
Chill relax no fights on any of my surveys! :D

Everyone is bhai bhai :angel:

bibi aapke khilaaf saazish hogai. i cant change my vote.

5 saal bardaasht karo. agle election tak
Yo man! refresh your page I changed the option so you can change your vote...Try kero

@Imran Khan sahi vote dalo!

Correction both parents born in ancestral village, British Raj.
Ahh...I see! I think you voted alright :)

Back
Top Bottom