What's new

Demographic survey of Pakistanis on PDF

Where do you live or originate from?

• Total voters
Omg then u shud vote ajk ya phir gb

-----------------------

Lekin may nay itnnii baar likha i am a pathan too koi importance hee nahi day raha meri baat ko.

Try this: My mother's side: Pathan from Rawalakot, Azad Kashmir, and Nowshera, KPK. My father's side from Rawalpindi, Punjab, and partly from Jammu.

@Akheilos You Left Few member pora pdf e tag karna tha :D and Should have Said Planet Earth Instead em not a paksitani

Try this: My mother's side: Pathan from Rawalakot, Azad Kashmir, and Nowshera, KPK. My father's side from Rawalpindi, Punjab, and partly from Jammu.
(But i have no pathan lineage at all i am just pretending to be one on pdf, zabardasti pathan ban rahi hoon,lolzzz,lekin may khud ko pakhtoon bhi bataoon gee idont care even if its a 100pc lie which it is lolz)

Omg!!! I have one word for ur ethnicity mix : beautiful!!
Didu learn pushto from mom? And we have a portion of jammu and kashmir both divisions , does ur dad hail from the iok occupied jammu region?

Why the last option if the survey is for pak demographics. Mere walon OP nu chand and also to those who checked that option

Despite exclusive mention in Title, and providing option for persons still itching for vote, one madrasi thinks that he belongs to Gilgit Baltistan. :pop:

Last edited:

Only my father can speak Hindko..Padri zaban? :P..Grandfather hailed from Muzzafarabad thn he moved to Balakot..because of some serious land feud dada moved to Lahore..thn my father moved to Karachi..married to my mom and thats why our Madri zaban is Urdu. coz mom is from Karachi..aur is tarha upar se leke neeche tak Pakistan hamara hai,

Only my father can speak Hindko..Padri zaban? :P..Grandfather hailed from Muzzafarabad thn he moved to Balakot..because of some serious land feud dada moved to Lahore..thn my father moved to Karachi..married to my mom and thats why our Madri zaban is Urdu. coz mom is from Karachi..aur is tarha upar se leke neeche tak Pakistan hamara hai,
Lolzzzz @ ooper say neechay sara pakistan hamara hai. Well yup no doubt.

Despite exclusive mention in Title, and providing option for persons still itching for vote, one madrasi thinks that he belongs to Gilgit Baltistan. :pop:
Tarsay huay log hain indians. Warna Gb kay logon ko pata bhi nahi indians dikhtay kaisay hain. They are so least bothered

Some of you have diverse background from all over Pakistan, hamari rishte dari Bhimbher, Gujrat, Mandi Bahauddin districts se aghe nai gheye.

@engineer saad vote here, and u always tag me in kashmir war forum may nahi wahan post kar sakti idont have rights and idont think so iwill be given ever

Ok wese aapas ki baat hei mein bhi us forum per ban ho giya tha, baad mein allow hogiya tha :D
My ban nahi hoon,i am new so never got the privilege, u need rights to post there, idont have and dont think so will get and well idont even care much. Cuz its always the most painful section for me.

Vote tau kar dein

c05101.gif

Oh thats cool but they left now?
Acha syedali73 and pak-sanity are also baloch. Very good members both

But can we select two options??

I am also a pathan, a naqli pathan ,i became an honorary pushtoon few days back after sage agreed to confer pakhtoonhood on me.

So iam a pathan tooo. Sab sun lain.
Are you belong to sadozai tribe :O

Jinhain sardar kehtay hain woh ???
Sardar to Dhoondhabbasibhi lagate hein wese ziada tar Sudhan lagate hein sardar included me ;)
Actully we migrated from ghazni Afghanistan in 17th century Ahmad Shah abdali was belong to our tribe.

Back
Top Bottom