What's new

Demographic survey of Pakistanis on PDF

Where do you live or originate from?

• Total voters
looks like I am genetically predisposed to dislike punjabis even without knowing them... sindhis and KP pplz are cool.. AK are cool too.:pop:
More people should vote, I want to validate this theory.

U mean ak ppl are cool the ones uhave met here or outside of the forum.

Actually ijust wanted 2 say u had me in ur mind when u wrote that and u know kpk will naturally become cool as i have become a pathan too , so cuz of me they are cool as well. Ahem

Last edited:
Voted, Punjab.! Roots in Lahore and now raised in Sareyali, pind-Khara near Jalalabad, Makhu and kot Esa Khan. Very clean and neat place with the best roads and historical monuments of last 600 years.

Why the last option if the survey is for pak demographics. Mere walon OP nu chand and also to those who checked that option

So you also do --- maaraa --- asaan - tussi ke?
Umm nahiii , oooo nahiii maara taara mirpur walay kartay hain . Nahi mujhay sirf urdu aatee hai. Ithink its called pahari or dogri, not sure tho cuz sikhai nahi kabhi. Few generations back koshur bhi aatee thee elders ko.May tau potoharis ki tarah bas jaan bhuj ka miki miki kartee rehtee hoon cuz ilike saying miki ko yeh karna hai miki ko woh karna hai etc.

@Hiptullha @Malik Abdullah what do u guys speak

Magar ab may pathan hoon thori see pushtoo bhi aatee hai *giggleee

Aether rorr sanga hal de?

Umm nahiii , oooo nahiii maara taara mirpur walay kartay hain . Nahi mujhay sirf urdu aatee hai. Ithink its called pahari or dogri, not sure tho cuz sikhai nahi kabhi. Few generations back koshur bhi aatee thee elders ko.May tau potoharis ki tarah bas jaan bhuj ka miki miki kartee rehtee hoon cuz ilike saying miki ko yeh karna hai miki ko woh karna hai etc.

@Hiptullha @Malik Abdullah what do u guys speak

Magar ab may pathan hoon thori see pushtoo bhi aatee hai *giggleee

Aether rorr sanga hal de?
Miki... matlub Miki Kharo England wala accent ka thora asar hai aap ke ooper

Mirpur is part of Azad Kashmir and since you belong to that region, I thought you might also do that...

Got plenty of friends from Mirpur, they also speak in mirpuri dialect,

Miki... matlub Miki Kharo England wala accent ka thora asar hai aap ke ooper

Mirpur is part of Azad Kashmir and since you belong to that region, I thought you might also do that...

Got plenty of friends from Mirpur, they also speak in mirpuri dialect,
Hum logon ka miki nahi hai, miki sirf may kartee hoon. Yeh may nay chori kiya hai from potoharis cuz ifind it funny and ithink mirpuris bhi yehi kartay hain,mirpuris ki jahan tak may nay suna hai lang thori see diff hai. Yaa uk ka birmingham mirpur hee tau hai ,lolzzzzz, aur aik aur jaga kay log bhi bohat hain chak sawari . Ajk may accents dialects may bohat diversity hai from what i know. Mujhay saaree languages aik jaisi lagtee hain but ppl tell me they are different nd also warn that dont try to make a cocktail of them by speaking the way ido.

No option for;

Mess of things. Which is yours truly, ethnically speaking.
Omg then u shud vote ajk ya phir gb

-----------------------

Lekin may nay itnnii baar likha i am a pathan too koi importance hee nahi day raha meri baat ko.

Born in Balochistan, raised and educated in NWFP, spent some good years working in Karachi (speak like Karachiites), Forefathers migrated from Bhawalpur to NWFP, have relatives in Punjab, currently living in Federal capital. So don't know which option should I choose, if there was one "I am Pakistani" I would have. :undecided:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom