Demographic survey of Pakistanis on PDF

Where do you live or originate from?

• Total voters
Ban nahi hoye ap
s0729.gif
. Yeh kaisay hogaya :/

Lolzzzzz okkkaaaayyyyyyyy

fund collection should have better goals :disagree::pissed:
:rofl: I would have but right now I am high on iftari....Alhamdulillah...need to digest some before Sehri (Mission Impossible) :(

seems like your post has done wonders, so many votes were cast after you tagged all these members
Aur kiya....ppl do respond to tags....Otherwise your post would have been missed....Kahin copy ker kay rakh lo re use ho saktay hain :agree:

Azad Kashmir, the most beautiful place in Pakistan period! 8-)

Hawwwww@ the sheer numbers of Punjabis. PDF should be called PPDF , Pakistani Punjabi Defence forum. :p:
Yaar...There are more indians here than Punjabis ..... :angel:

Just look at the 12% itching with fleas :p:

Drama---Drama---Drama---.

Kis kay liaye

Dear sir,
Sugarcane juice and bajra khichadi ke liye. If we can collect more we will be lucky with Nihari and real shami kebab.

I am blessed to keep travelling back for real food these breads are for gora only they give me constipation. I love real food not that Bangladeshi version of Nihari or paya or nalli which we get in west.

But I doubt reliability of such threads. I may be in rawanda and acting to be in Uruguay. Only mods can see location

Azad Kashmir, the most beautiful place in Pakistan period! 8-)

Hawwwww@ the sheer numbers of Punjabis. PDF should be called PPDF , Pakistani Punjabi Defence forum. :p:
looks like I am genetically predisposed to dislike punjabis even without knowing them... sindhis and KP pplz are cool.. AK are cool too.:pop:
More people should vote, I want to validate this theory.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom