What's new

Demographic survey of Pakistanis on PDF

Where do you live or originate from?

• Total voters
hey bro:p::p: Asalamualikum! How are you? ...Hows life? Wifey? Ramadan?
and what's with the signature below your avatar of Bringing Back Naswar Corner?
smileys-scare-861807.gif
Nahiiiiiiiiiiiii Phir Emperor @Hyperion and Empress @ZYXW Night Shows Shurro:argh: lolz:astagh: ....Hows the Empress @ZYXW by the way?

@Informant you missed alot in old Naswar Corner Days where our Emperor Hyperion and Empress ZYXW would do live entertainment/fun here everyday from night till morning with their extremely extremely intimate talks hahaha gosh:girl_cray3::fie: both were extremely mad then! and whole PDF used to be like this literally >
smileys-confused-821384.gif
< Keh Ye Kia Hu Raha Hay!

@Akheilos hows Ramadan going? and how many hours fasting there? Here its almost 15 hours with extreme heat and garmi:sad:!

smileys-scare-861807.gif
Nahiiiiiiiiiiiii Phir Emperor @Hyperion and Empress @ZYXW Night Shows Shurro:argh: lolz:astagh: ....Hows the Empress @ZYXW by the way?

@Informant you missed alot in old Naswar Corner Days where our Emperor Hyperion and Empress ZYXW would do live entertainment/fun here everyday from night till morning with their extremely extremely intimate talks hahaha gosh:girl_cray3::fie: both were extremely mad then! and whole PDF used to be like this literally >

@Akheilos hows Ramadan going? and how many hours fasting there? Here its almost 15 hours with extreme heat and garmi:sad:!
You didn't vote in the poll... :angry:

You do have an ID card right?

smileys-scare-861807.gif
Nahiiiiiiiiiiiii Phir Emperor and Empress @ZYXW Night Shows Shurro:argh: lolz:astagh: ....Hows the Empress @ZYXW by the way?

Hi there sweet stuff :p: it has been quite a while since I have gotten to say hi. How are you and school? Are you in university now? I hope you are well Marsha and Ramadan is going great for you; I have been well, except for the heat in Lahore...one thing I hate is heat- I dislike summers and winters but summers more so like not happy about that when I step outside. :flame:

:lol: I think it should be brought back, but this time I want to enjoy the show instead of putting it on. I wwould like to pick @Informant to supersede me as the empress.......I have seen his resume and trust me he has the fire to put on a better show with our dear emperor :D I have left a legacy, now let another rule.:pop:

smileys-scare-861807.gif

Yeah little baby, close your eyes n sleep. Its past your bedtime.

Hi there sweet stuff :p: it has been quite a while since I have gotten to say hi. How are you and school? Are you in university now? I hope you are well Marsha and Ramadan is going great for you; I have been well, except for the heat in Lahore...one thing I hate is heat- I dislike summers and winters but summers more so like not happy about that when I step outside. :flame:

:lol: I think it should be brought back, but this time I want to enjoy the show instead of putting it on. I wwould like to pick @Informant to supersede me as the empress.......I have seen his resume and trust me he has the fire to put on a better show with our dear emperor :D I have left a legacy, now let another rule.:pop:

Woman, please. I got more sass as a guy than you will ever have as a churdail :flame:

::chissssssssssssssssssssssssssss::

BURN

Yeah little baby, close your eyes n sleep. Its past your bedtime.
Quit calling moi Little Baby/Choti etc or im not talking to you :frown:

lolz the funniest thing i remember about Emperor-Empress Saga is that whenever the time at night for the Romantic Encounter would come,every other member would be like "OK Boht Rat Hugae Hey We Are Gunna Sleep Now" some would say "Kul Job Pey Jna Hey So We Are Leaving" some "Kul Uni etc Jna Hey So We Are Off Now" but everybody of them would just sign out and come as a Guest to read you both Ahum Ahum Talks hahaha:p::p: and the number of Guests viewing the thread sometimes would exceed to 15 to 20 which wouldnt be the case for even any serious thread even with all those Intellectuals/Experts around etc:p:

By the way werent you getting engaged or something in last summers? the bf from the US whom you said resembles some Pakistani Model? in Whatever Chitchat Thread you used to discuss it..I thought you would have some little little "zyxw" and "abcd" juniors running all along with you here and there till now:p:

Yeah too hot here too:( but the good thing is we have atleast one rainy day in a week or sometimes its cloudy for two consecutive days...but still going out in such weather is Azab!

Woman, please. I got more sass as a guy than you will ever have as a churdail :flame:

::chissssssssssssssssssssssssssss::

BURN

wah wah wah informy comeback ho toh assa, deko comeback itna kharab tha mujay perke sharam agayi :lol:

btw I could use a littlle bit of your sass on the US allows gay marriage thread.....this kid is arguing that the US allows for freedom of speech.....I literally died laughing :rofl: then i realized he was being serious so I quickly grabbed my prayer mat and started praying for the future of mankind :coffee: true story!

Quit calling moi Little Baby/Choti etc or im not talking to you :frown:

lolz the funniest thing i remember about Emperor-Empress Saga is that whenever the time at night for the Romantic Encounter would come,every other member would be like "OK Boht Rat Hugae Hey We Are Gunna Sleep Now" some would say "Kul Job Pey Jna Hey So We Are Leaving" some "Kul Uni etc Jna Hey So We Are Off Now" but everybody of them would just sign out and come as a Guest to read you both Ahum Ahum Talks hahaha:p::p: and the number of Guests viewing the thread sometimes would exceed to 15 to 20 which wouldnt be the case for even any serious thread even with all those Intellectuals/Experts around etc:p:

By the way werent you getting engaged or something in last summers? the bf from the US whom you said resembles some Pakistani Model? in Whatever Chitchat Thread you used to discuss it..I thought you would have some little little "zyxw" and "abcd" juniors running all along with you here and there till now:p:

Yeah too hot here too:( but the good thing is we have atleast one rainy day in a week or sometimes its cloudy for two consecutive days...but still going out in such weather is Azab!

I remember those days :lol: I remember how much hate the emperor and I got initially for it and then everybody started enjoying them so much by the end of it :D do you remember the time elmo shut the thread down and we all had to beg her to put it back up and Hypey and I fake promised we would behave :D and we all know how much him and I behaved :whistle: We should get @Informant to be the empress this time...heck I'd make 5 pdf accounts to catch those shows :lol:

Noooo nooo noo haha not until after I am 25. First I have to become independent and have a career and then engagement and "abcd", that stuff is a lot of responsibility, I have to earn a name for myself as an individual and on my own before that. You can't be a part of a marriage or grow kids up in an intellectual way if you yourself are nothing on own and rely on your partner completely and their identity. Marsha baby you have made me engaged and a mommy in just a couple of months :lol:

Yesss I am in Lahore sooo trust me experiencing the weather babes :cry: How are your studies sweet stuff and what are your plans? :oops:

Back
Top Bottom