What's new

Demographic survey of Pakistanis on PDF

Where do you live or originate from?

• Total voters
Some people here are clueless about what they post. So unaware about their own country. They call themselves from AJK and talk as if they have recently arrived from Lucknow. :hitwall:

Aik akhri baat ,us jaga ka nam hazara keu parha aur kaisay if u know?

Hazaar log rehte thy isliye hazara naam ho gia. :mad:

because Peshawar is different. originally only hindko speakers lived here and pushtoo speakers came very late just a 200 years or so earlier from out of main peshawar city.

thats not the case with hazara division. the reason, why the identity of geography is stronger rather than language.

many people speak both language because both are simply spoken in some regions of hazara. this is especially the case for regions of tarbela, Ghazi and some parts of manshera.

while in other cases native pushtoo speaking tribes forgot pushtoo and adopted hindko, famous example is general ayub khan tribe

most of pushtoons in hazara migrated around 500- 1000 year earlier
Its quiet strange that Hindko have very much similarities with pahari/phothari when they are living very far from photohar region. I can undertsand Hindko 99 percent and all those hazara maya seem to me as if they are in phtohari lanaguge

Aik akhri baat ,us jaga ka nam hazara keu parha aur kaisay if u know?
"The origin of the name Hazāra is obscure." This source continues: "It has been identified with Abisāra, the country of Abisares, the chief of the Indian mountaineers at the time of Alexander's invasion.[1]

The name Hazara has also been derived from Urasā, or 'Urasha', an ancient Sanskrit name for this region, according to Aurel Stein. SomeIndologists including H. C. Raychaudhury, B. N. Mukerjee, B. C. Law, J. C. Vidyalankar, M. Witzel, M. R. Singh and K. N. Dhar concur with Stein's identification of modern Hazara with ancient Urasa.[2] e when under the British.

It is also possible that the name Hazara comes from the phrase Hazara-i-Karlugh.

from wiki, honestly no one knows its very old

GB is an integral part of Kashmir, and Kashmir is integral part of India, occupied by Pakistan :)

And GB(Kashmir) is also my future sasural as my gf's bapu was from Kashmir
You are so desperate. Yes GB is occupied by Pakistan and i love this occupation. Now you can go cry to your mama.

Its quiet strange that Hindko have very much similarities with pahari/phothari when they are living very far from photohar region. I can undertsand Hindko 99 percent and all those hazara maya seem to me as if they are in phtohari lanaguge

So true so true abt hindko bohat milti hai potohari say and what surprises me more is that pushto is soöoooooooo different and yet they can also speak hindko . Cool tho.

You are so desperate. Yes GB is occupied by Pakistan and i love this occupation. Now you can go cry to your mama.
Dude in ths thread that guy had changed his cities of origin 10 times

At the end of 261 votes what stands out is :

Balochistan - 1.9%
GB - 1.3 %
FATA - 1.3 %

Says something on national inclusion.

Balochistan - 1.9%
GB - 1.3 %
FATA - 1.3 %

how many members from Indian occupied Kashmir or other parts. Stop acting so stupid all the time. Most of the members on PDF haven't even voted.

how many members from Indian occupied Kashmir or other parts. Stop acting so stupid all the time. Most of the members on PDF haven't even voted.

I stand corrected.

The posts were 261. The votes were 135 + 21 Non pakistanis

My observations remain the same.

Balochistan - 1.9%
GB - 1.3 %
FATA - 1.3 %

Lolzz so an online non gov entity forum's votes show national inclusion???

[HASHTAG]#indianIntellect[/HASHTAG]

Balochistan - 1.9%
GB - 1.3 %
FATA - 1.3 %

Also says something about development, GDP per capita, and about population as a percentage of Pakistan's total. But it seems you've missed that.

Population as a percentage of Pakistan's total:

Balochistan - 4%
GB - 1.04%
FATA - 1.8%

Add in the development and GDP per capita factor, or even literacy rate among other things.
PDF's numbers don't seem too bad at all.

Back
Top Bottom