Demographic survey of Pakistanis on PDF

Where do you live or originate from?

• Total voters
At the end of 261 votes what stands out is :

Balochistan - 1.9%
GB - 1.3 %
FATA - 1.3 %

Says something on national inclusion.

Many members from FATA now resides in KPK and has KPK domicile especially the students.I am from FATA but voted for KPK because my domicile is of KPK.So the reason less numbers from fata

Must be the case with Balochistan and GB aswell

:o: yeh konsi city hai? :unsure:
Iam fond of your Comprehension Skills and how you play words......I really Enjoy
I think its very easy to answer...If you're not exploring Aha moment from my previous post :ashamed:

dua-5.png

Last edited:
Also says something about development, GDP per capita, and about population as a percentage of Pakistan's total. But it seems you've missed that.

Population as a percentage of Pakistan's total:

Balochistan - 4%
GB - 1.04%
FATA - 1.8%

Add in the development and GDP per capita factor, or even literacy rate among other things.
PDF's numbers don't seem too bad at all.
Lolzzzzzzzz. Some genius!!!

Its quiet strange that Hindko have very much similarities with pahari/phothari when they are living very far from photohar region. I can undertsand Hindko 99 percent and all those hazara maya seem to me as if they are in phtohari lanaguge
Acha one last thing , ppl from hazara div arent pushtoons?? Matlab this area is in kpk but why does it stand out so distinctly aisi kya waja hai?

I had thought u hadnt voted so itagged u..!! Just that was the reason.if u had already voted than i apologize ihadnt seen that.
I just voted, PDF does not work properly on my cell, thats why I could not vote earlier.

Back
Top Bottom