What's new

Demographic survey of Pakistanis on PDF

Where do you live or originate from?

• Total voters
@war&peace @GreenFalcon @Morse_Code
@PaklovesTurkiye @Khafee please till us about your native area

Im From K P K
My grand parents migrated from India into Pakistan and settled in Punjab and some of their relatives travelled all the way to Quetta, Karachi, Kohat and Peshawar..we are truly Pakistanis with experience of living in different areas and absorbing local cultures and languages while maintaining our family traditions and values...
I was born in southern Punjab but due to my father's postings. I traveled to and lived in various parts of Pakistan before leaving it.. loved each and every street and corner while hated the monotonous colour schemes of and design of the old official residences i.e. red bricks exterior and white paint interiors :lol:

Last edited:
Originate/Native Area = KPK
Born = Pindi BOY (@Moonlight not BUOY) :p:
Raised and Currently Lives = Islamabad :big_boss:

Rang baaz folks :D
:partay::partay::partay:

Iam from the soil/city whose sher jvaan don't like takht e Lahore :P
Ma kawa ;)

Im From K P K
Kha paky Khushala eyyy :enjoy:

we don't have even a toy gun back their in our home :(
You are really a miskeen than :D

My grand parents migrated from India into Pakistan and settled in Punjab and some of their relatives travelled all the way to Quetta, Karachi, Kohat and Peshawar..we are truly Pakistanis with experience of living in different areas and absorbing local cultures and languages while maintaining our family traditions and values...
I was born in southern Punjab but due to my father's postings. I traveled to and lived in various parts of Pakistan before leaving it.. loved each and every street and corner while hated the monotonous colour schemes of and design of the old official residences i.e. red bricks exterior and white paint interiors :lol:
IT Khan hen hum... watan hy sara Pakistan hamara :P

@Zaki Need one more option in the poll. "Poora Pakistan mera hai"
Sorry

Choose the option that describes you best. What is your mother tongue? May be it will help you a little?

In which language do you see dreams?

Islamabad Capital Territory ! Second option Kahuta:partay:

Well I was born in islamabad but my native area is kahuta and my language is punjabi/pothowari so what should I vote:confused:

Back
Top Bottom