What's new

Demographic survey of Pakistanis on PDF

Where do you live or originate from?

• Total voters
Quit calling moi Little Baby/Choti etc or im not talking to you :frown:

lolz the funniest thing i remember about Emperor-Empress Saga is that whenever the time at night for the Romantic Encounter would come,every other member would be like "OK Boht Rat Hugae Hey We Are Gunna Sleep Now" some would say "Kul Job Pey Jna Hey So We Are Leaving" some "Kul Uni etc Jna Hey So We Are Off Now" but everybody of them would just sign out and come as a Guest to read you both Ahum Ahum Talks hahaha:p::p: and the number of Guests viewing the thread sometimes would exceed to 15 to 20 which wouldnt be the case for even any serious thread even with all those Intellectuals/Experts around etc:p:

By the way werent you getting engaged or something in last summers? the bf from the US whom you said resembles some Pakistani Model? in Whatever Chitchat Thread you used to discuss it..I thought you would have some little little "zyxw" and "abcd" juniors running all along with you here and there till now:p:

Yeah too hot here too:( but the good thing is we have atleast one rainy day in a week or sometimes its cloudy for two consecutive days...but still going out in such weather is Azab!

Hi Marsha, Hi Pboy, How are you guys ? I logged in today, probably after a year and was searching old friends and found you two. :) I even forgot now, how PDF works. :P

Bump

Lets revisit this thread so new users can also vote

Thank you

I have some Pakistani in me too:D.

891c320beb9f3866297bcb8e146da246_640x478.jpg

Biryani for lunch that is:lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom