What's new

Democracy Wins!

Parliament not just acts on the constitution but can also change it.
According to the article 199, any act by any person or any 'body' not in accordance with law or in the public interest can be suspended and even aborted by the Supreme Court. So bad news for you, Parliament is not God almighty and any law can be challenged in the Supreme Court.

CJ is not Pakistan's hope. He will retire in three years even if he clung to his seat during all these years. It is in sustained democracy and independent judiciary (appointed by the parliament) or a revolution. The latter is not possible in Pakistan as there is no ethnic cohesion. Democracy therefore is the only chance.

He is hope and he is working on it :frown:
He is empowering Judicary system which is blessing. Let him work and if he get successthen no matter even if he goes they system would become durable and strong.

Thatis the point we all are saying Zardari destroying that system.....he is making weak Judicary with these decision and with his corruption.

I know for a fact that you're playing devil's advocate here to make your presence felt, you're resorting to trolling LOL
Bull's eye; you got it right; severe desire to make his new arrival felt. You know what is the remedy, Ignore and use 'report' button.

PML N is also in power in the largest province.

Did I denied that?....but they are not worse and they are not interfaring constitutions.

Ofcourse they shld also be punished but big corrupts like zardari creating more prob for system and Pakisatn

PML N is also in power in the largest province.

Did I denied that?....but they are not worse and they are not interfaring constitutions.

Ofcourse they shld also be punished, if case is files and they proved guilty but big corrupts like zardari creating more prob for system and Pakisatn

Me leaving ....may be some one else convience "Shez", but it depends if he wants to understand

I know for a fact that you're playing devil's advocate here to make your presence felt, you're resorting to trolling LOL

Before you shoot your mouth off more and litter this place, I want you do define these terms:

What is a Political Party? What are the requirements to it's formation?

Supreme Court. What is it? And what's it's role in a democratic state?

Here's a tricky one: Moral Standing. Define it in one line.

Bonus Question: + Do you think this forum is a political party as well?

Answer these first before you move on. Otherwise a rabbit would have more brains...

Lol. I understand your dirty tactics. Why should I define these terms when anyone can do a basic internet search?

A for the moral standing, it is to stand up for what is right and that is what I am doing unlike the biased and CJ-lovers on this forum who think of him as a god.

I guess this forum is heavily political and tilting towards CJ party and PML N. Heck, it is full of one -- the majority-- ethnic group too that is responsible for Pakistan's downfall.

I had better expectations of this forum but....

I guess this forum is heavily political and tilting towards CJ party and PML N. Heck, it is full of one -- the majority-- ethnic group too that is responsible for Pakistan's downfall.

I had better expectations of this forum but....
Look what we have here...For your information, I have always supported the Supreme Court and the honorable Justices including Justice Choudhry and I am not Punjabi speaking but from Balochistan. This definitely deserves to be 'reported', and report I made.

Simple: sidestepping its constitutional role and forcing its decisions. Inciting mass movements through its cohorts and manipulating lawyers. Deciding in just an hour at late hours of night without even hearing the defendant's claims.

Parliament not just acts on the constitution but can also change it. That is what I am saying is that both Zardari and CJ should resign and parliament should change the constitution to adopt a transparent method of appointment.

The movement was lead by the political parties and the lawyers. Choudry Iftikhar never took part in any movement as the Chief Justice and to fight for the constitution is the right of every individual, what law takes that right away from him ?
Parliament makes changes in the constitution but it is the SC that validates it. Remember what happened to NRO?
There is a transparent method in place and its implementation is the responsibility of the executive, SC is forced to take matters into their hands as there is no implementation due to bad governance and corruption.

Bull's eye; you got it right; severe desire to make his new arrival felt. You know what is the remedy, Ignore and use 'report' button.

Haha you read him spot it. That's the first thing i noticed,
he hasn't explained any of his points and quoted any facts to make his argument, nor has he responded to any criticism.

He's just aimlessly throwing around anti-judiciary groups and PPP's mantra against the supreme court. stuff you find in party pamphlets, you know.

To be fair I don't think he has posted anything so outrageous as to warrant a reporting, he hasn't contravened forum rules either IMO.

Until he posts any evidence and backs them up with facts, i'd just continue to mock his points and smack his senseless arguments..lol

The movement was lead by the political parties and the lawyers. Choudry Iftikhar never took part in any movement as the Chief Justice and to fight for the constitution is the right of every individual, what law takes that right away from him ?
Parliament makes changes in the constitution but it is the SC that validates it. Remember what happened to NRO?
There is a transparent method in place and its implementation is the responsibility of the executive, SC is forced to take matters into their hands as there is no implementation due to bad governance and corruption.

CJ could have simply refused all the politicking. His case was already before a SC panel and he should have followed the legal procedures. Instead, he encouraged it and participated in rallies. Is not it political?

Look what we have here...For your information, I have always supported the Supreme Court and the honorable Justices including Justice Choudhry and I am not Punjabi speaking but from Balochistan. This definitely deserves to be 'reported', and report I made.

Thanks for your report. You are a Balochistani just like the CJ? He also calls himself that though every one knows his ethnicity.

Haha you read him spot it. That's the first thing i noticed,
he hasn't explained any of his points and quoted any facts to make his argument, nor has he responded to any criticism.

He's just aimlessly throwing around anti-judiciary groups and PPP's mantra against the supreme court. stuff you find in party pamphlets, you know.

To be fair I don't think he has posted anything so outrageous as to warrant a reporting, he hasn't contravened forum rules either IMO.

Until he posts any evidence and backs them up with facts, i'd just continue to mock his points and smack his senseless arguments..lol

I have given enough counter arguments and have aptly answered the criticism. No, I don't want my presence felt. I had higher expectations of this forum but found out that it is Punjabi dominated, CJ worshiping and military dictator loving forum. I should better post my comments at Pakistaniat and other reputable forums where there is at least a representation of every ethnic group and sane discussion. Bye guys.

CJ could have simply refused all the politicking. His case was already before a SC panel and he should have followed the legal procedures. Instead, he encouraged it and participated in rallies. Is not it political?

Why should have he refused? and F.Y.I the Supreme Judicial Council gave its verdict in favor of Choudry Iftikhar and that is when Musharaf imposed Emergency, your knowledge in this matter is very weak.

It probably might be political for you but for me it was nothing but a case of fighting for your rights for which the whole nation supported him unlike some.
Your idea of political activity is far from reality.

Back
Top Bottom