What's new

Democracy is an ineffective system for Pakistan,the army has to act - Pervez Musharraf

who allowed Zardari in power ?? Who gave Nawaz Sharif his start in politics ? I give you a hint - he was appointed CM of Punjab in 1985

The Army has a long history of putting into office pliable monkeys to act as the diversion, who can be cut down if they do not follow the circus script. Works every time!

The Army has a long history of putting into office pliable monkeys to act as the face, who can be cut down if they do not follow the circus script. Works every time!
I am fine with your army circus. if things do not go well blame the guys who run the circus.

I am fine with your army circus. if things do not go well blame the guys who run the circus.

Well, somebody has to be the ringmaster. Thus far, the Army has done a fine job keeping everything together well enough to serves its purposes, hence successful. That would qualify as acceptable performance by this definition of standards.

Well, somebody has to be the ringmaster. Thus far, the Army has done a fine job keeping everything together well enough to serves its purposes, hence successful. That would qualify as acceptable performance by this definition of standards.

I would generally agree

agree with Mushy but not with armys role...see Khi is the largest city and mojority are educated but what political party wins election from Khi?f**king MQM.Karachi results show that our qoum lacks shaoor and dont have any idea who to vote for!

agree with Mushy but not with armys role...see Khi is the largest city and mojority are educated but what political party wins election from Khi?f**king MQM.Karachi results show that our qoum lacks shaoor and dont have any idea who to vote for!

MQM is another one of the Army's creations, now being cut down to size. Same formula.

Maybe he said this keeping in mind the success stories of Syria, Libya and Iraq.

He is right..

Kingdom or Dictatorship has been proven best.

Best for the King or dictator, but no body else. The country gets screwed over, every which way, coming and going, all days of the week.

who allowed Zardari in power ?? Who gave Nawaz Sharif his start in politics ? I give you a hint - he was appointed CM of Punjab in 1985
yes sure they were given powers back after a well constructed conspiracy built in CIA +MI6 headquarters ?

Pakistan economy rate was on peak in the reign of Parvez Musharaf.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom