What's new

Democracy is an ineffective system for Pakistan,the army has to act - Pervez Musharraf

there is no difference between military and civil leadership. the only problem is that a corrupt nation will produce corrupt leaders whether they are in military or in civil.

The corruption come when authorities are not able to organize correctly the administration which exists to serve citizens.

He was the only son of Sir Ferdinand Dalberg-Acton, 7th Baronet and a grandson of the Neapolitan admiral Sir John Acton, 6th Baronet. He is perhaps best known for the remark, "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

I also to some extent agree with Parvez Musharraf. The society and the systems in Pakistan are not ready for democracy. They only search for some imaginary leader, some project developed by another nation and dreaming about another land which is outside their territory (as if they have made their own province as switzerland). Pakistan needs some thing big who can kick all the mullahs out and give Pakis their own space (Musharraf failed to do so and NS is very weak, people are waiting for god to come to their rescue).

Military rule is better for not only Pakistan but for India Pakistan relations as well. I don't understand. Why isnt military doing a coup ? I am sure most Pakistanis will support it.

Military rule is better for not only Pakistan but for India Pakistan relations as well. I don't understand. Why isnt military doing a coup ? I am sure most Pakistanis will support it.
you are a troublemaker and you know it

Pak needs new fresh Constitution than I support democracy where thief's get filtered

you are a troublemaker and you know it

I am not very old sir. But I remember Musharraf's time. Pakistan was doing much better economically. Law and order situation was also much better. Relations between India and Pak were at an all time high. Infiltration in Kashmir was at an all time low and Indo-Pak almost solved the Kashmir issue. Ever since Zardari came and the Mumbai attacks happened, things have gone downhill both for Pakistan and also for Indo-Pak relations. I am speaking from my observation.

there is no doubt about the dedication and loyalty of the junior officers and men of the army but lions lead by lambs don't make a potent force. during the leadership of raheel sharif PA has eliminated TTP, BLA and MQM. it was the same army which served under kayani, musharraf , yahya. etc
Those achievements are build upon operations conducted earlier under the leadership of Musharraf and Kiyani. Do not cheapen their accomplishments.

Those achievements are build upon operations conducted earlier under the leadership of Musharraf and Kiyani. Do not cheapen their accomplishments.
pak army was least respected during their tenure in entire pak history. this is their huge achievement.

there is empirical data to support his claim
the people of pakistan get screwed under military rule. but who cares ??
who told you that ? some ppp Zardari or noora league croupt politicians ?????

who told you that ? some ppp Zardari or noora league croupt politicians ?????
who allowed Zardari in power ?? Who gave Nawaz Sharif his start in politics ? I give you a hint - he was appointed CM of Punjab in 1985

Back
Top Bottom