What's new

Democracy is a failed experiment

If you mean to sacrifice, all the Chinese ordinary people have made ​​sacrifices, as we say, if you want to become an industrialized country, you already can not for the external colonial, colonial to just be able to go inside, we know it, this is a pain. Of course, the original CCP could for the better, this is their crime, we have complained about it. In fact, both South Korea and Japan \ Taiwan, ordinary people have a great sacrifice for the country. Fortunately, the most difficult time has passed, hope the Chinese Government more concerned about people's lives, this is an urgent need to national development.

Sacrifices have to be made.But I dont want that sacrifice to be enforced by the government.
Now theories are at one place and practical is not exactly the same always.
In a real World scenario,things can not always be differentiated as black or white.Reality is a mixture of the two,which is gray.

But then,logic still favours a system that has the tolerance to hear the voice of the opposition than a system,which simply wants you to believe on it,to have faith upon it,that the system will do justice to its subjects.

Reality may grossly differ of course,as while talking about theories,we exclude a vital variable,which the people governing the system.But then,thats a limitation while talking about theories in general.

After putting up this post I realised that that is why the west insist that we should have democracy because in a country like pakistan we often throw up donkeys as leaders who favour america and the west. I mean the people in pakistan hate america yet the donkeys keep sitting with americans

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

In pakistan it certainly is when we throw up people who are known criminals like zardari as leaders for whatever reason

if somebody else istall your gov/leaders, then that is not democrtacy.

Sacrifices have to be made.But I dont want that sacrifice to be enforced by the government.
Now theories are at one place and practical is not exactly the same always.
In a real World scenario,things can not always be differentiated as black or white.Reality is a mixture of the two,which is gray.

But then,logic still favours a system that has the tolerance to hear the voice of the opposition than a system,which simply wants you to believe on it,to have faith upon it,that the system will do justice to its subjects.

Reality may grossly differ of course,as while talking about theories,we exclude a vital variable,which the people governing the system.But then,thats a limitation while talking about theories in general.

First, I said, the original CCP can do better, far better than it is now, second, reality, sir, you may not know, whether Taiwan \ Korea \ Japan has a force of history, of course, the Government to force, after all, government is a real tool to manage the country. in fact, even some Indian members do not recognize it, but that there are a large number of Indian government's compulsion to Indian people, so your words are meaningless, of course, I agree with you theory, so I hope the Chinese government to improve it at this point.

Ofcourse I have. A man who was captured and executed by US trained Bolivian soldiers after he failed to organize an uprising of peasants ,who in turn informed Bolivian Govt leading to his capture.Thus immortalizing his name & picture in the T-shirts of millions of naive college students who want to look radical and anti-establishment to impress their girlfriends.

No,u dont.If the naive are ignorant in their t shirt fetish,u r wrong to see only that and take the opposite stance and too different from them.

On the contrary, sir, you are developing, you are poor, do not want to borrow money to consume luxury goods, the price is too high, and of course with the economic development, you can begin to implement more democratic form. What is Western democracy? Sir,not see the surface, they are hiding something inside.

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

You like to go obsessed on the surface of things, but it may be dressed just not true.

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

There is not much relationship between industrialization and political, I really do not understand your logic.

There is a proper link between Religious change(Protestant revolution),Renaissance,Mercantile Capitalism and political activity.It is the bankers who fund everything and it is the indutrialists who put money in the banks.This is as much i can do to explain.

See how you understand, if the Indians have a decent living, you can go to boast, but there are millions of Indians died because of hunger and evil, Indian children die because of malnutrition, then you say, Indians are not dependent on aid, you means that is does not matter how many people died for, that from the get you.

This is not true.People are not so well fed but nobody is dying of malnutrition. Some people are below poverty line but it is not so bad as you make out to be.Last time we had a bad situation was in Bengal in the 1940s when Winston churchill emptied the granaries and let poor people die of hunger.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Sub we finally agree on something most govts are irresponsible lol

Yeah true,they dont have enough compassion to atleats feed the poor.No point debating anything,if people are hungry in your nation.

Models are governance is just a diagram on paper,in reality it is the heart of the people and their values which matter and their heart and values when things are not going good.

Models are governance is just a diagram on paper,in reality it is the heart of the people and their values which matter and their heart and values when things are not going good.

I think people inherently are good whether they are american indian or pakistani, its our corrupt governments that do not give effect to what people want. I do not believe that any countries populations want war and killing and hense my suggestion that we need to work out a way that govts really reflect what people really want. most americans pakistanis and indians are worried about daily chores we dont wake up thinking oh yea better get ready to have war etc

Back
Top Bottom