What's new

Democracy is a failed experiment

Good question, you see, even a neutral discussion of other possibilities, but also by fierce resistance, only to discuss a possible other way, some people still can not accept, it hurt anything? Then you know what that is, brainwashed, I can say?

you mean to say that peoples live in democracy are brainwashed ? :what:

The truth is that the Taliban are mostly a bunch of thugs in turbans. I don't know why some people support them, seeing them as the 'good guys'. Is being a thug a part of Islam? I doubt it.

It's pretty sick and wicked that they claim to be 'holy men'.

However, I have come to believe that the Taliban consists of various fragmented groups with their own ideas and views.

That part of the Afghan Mujaheddin lost their minds after the brutal war with the Soviets.

The mujahideen betrayed the nation, they are not any better.

you mean to say that peoples live in democracy are brainwashed ? :what:

Why not use a fake democracy to brainwashing? China is an authoritarian country, but everyone knows we are in a cage, so the Chinese government's propaganda will fail, unless it is a fact, through our long experience and rational judge, but you did not even suspect that you in a cage, you do not think it will be a good work environment for brainwashing?

I have seen a Russian members speaking in militaryphotos, he said, democracy is always accompanied and brainwashing, you do not think so?

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

Are there members of the Russian and Vietnamese members can join us to discuss? Both Russia and Vietnam are a rather special environment and the West, we can get something from them?

Why not use a fake democracy to brainwashing? China is an authoritarian country, but everyone knows we are in a cage, so the Chinese government's propaganda will fail, unless it is a fact, through our long experience and rational judge, but you did not even suspect that you in a cage, you do not think it will be a good work environment for brainwashing?

I have seen a Russian members speaking in militaryphotos, he said, democracy is always accompanied and brainwashing, you do not think so?

You are giving a vague argument which doesn't hold any water. for example In india for the past two weeks we had a huge anti corruption movement -- millions were on the road without a single incident of any kind of violence. can u do the same in any non democratic country without any blood bath ?

You are giving a vague argument which doesn't hold any water. for example In india for the past two weeks we had a huge anti corruption movement -- millions were on the road without a single incident of any kind of violence. can u do the same in any non democratic country without any blood bath ?

Yes, sir, it is further proof of my point of view, first of all, you think what is democracy? India is a democratic system, why is there such a shocking corruption, where is its oversight in India's democratic system? Why some things do not work in the system? even need a national movement to pressure? you to boast of a bloodless, frankly, it is wise to the Government of India, but I want to know what the Indian people can get from this exercise.

Your attention in the wrong place, in such a large crowd, the Indian government is not a fool, as long as you do not use force to overthrow the government, certainly does not do anything, as long as the Indian government are not stupid, it will not surprise,sir, you should be more concerned about India's other things.

Yes, sir, it is further proof of my point of view, first of all, you think what is democracy? India is a democratic system, why is there such a shocking corruption, where is its oversight in India's democratic system? Why some things do not work in the system? even need a national movement to pressure? you to boast of a bloodless, frankly, it is wise to the Government of India, but I want to know what the Indian people can get from this exercise.

:lol: I was just giving you a example India is still in the nascent stage we are moving from a representative democracy towards a participatory democracy. You should ponder about this two words. otherwise do take a time to read about right to information act (RTI act) in India. we already have achieved success using democratic tools.

There are many example of true democracy in western world. But you didn't provide me a concrete answer regarding my basic question / I don't think you have any factual answer.

:lol: I was just giving you a example India is still in the nascent stage we are moving from a representative democracy towards a participatory democracy. You should ponder about this two words. otherwise do take a time to read about right to information act (RTI act) in India. we already have achieved success using democratic tools.

There are many example of true democracy in western world. But you didn't provide me a concrete answer regarding my basic question / I don't think you have any factual answer.

Initial stage of democracy, good excuse, but I know that some Indians are very high for it, you should say so early, and I can say that China still in the nascent stage for democracy?

What is the problem? I want to know.

Initial stage of democracy, good excuse, but I know that some Indians are very high for it, you should say so early, but I can say that China still in the nascent stage for democracy?

What is the problem? I want to know.

:lol: I have proved my point once more-- don't divert the discussion from my basic question.

The thread is not related to India in specific--this is generic. kindly open a new thread I will answer you. Promise

I think that certainly has a relationship, this is a discussion about democracy for all members, including India, in fact, India has an important reference value.

However, in other words, you did not say it, then why blame I can not answer your question? What is this?

I think that certainly has a relationship, this is a discussion about democracy for all members, including India, in fact, India has an important reference value.

However, in other words, you did not say it, then why blame I can not answer your question? What is this?

I already mentioned in my previous post regarding the success of western countries-- You are diverting the topic in a new territory. I welcome you if you open a new thread regarding Indian democracy then we can talk about India and it's democracy.

Back
Top Bottom