What's new

Democracy is a failed experiment

How many dictatorships are under sanctions? Assuming you know the differences between a 'sanction' and a 'blockade', the latter an act of war.

Why not if the US is a 'good example'? Dictatorships can vie for the crown 'Beacon of dictatorship for the world'.

Dictatorships have proven to be the most efficient at exercising a nation's capital towards any venture's success. Why? Because there are no dissenting views outside of the decision making process.

Do really need I to remind you? China is not a dictatorship, a totalitarian group more accurately, a nine-person group, they represent different interest groups, just because it, no different opinion? It is not possible, because there is a balance and constraints at the highest power. second, CCP has an internal democratic process to absorb the various proposals on governance, do you think China's achievements come from, if not absorbed by different views? third, China's ordinary people can influence the Chinese Government's policy, China's media and public opinion has been growing, of course, is certainly far from enough satisfied, but I guarantee that certainly better than almost all developing countries, including India.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

You want a king? Come out and say it. Mao was a king. Castro was a king. So were the many Soviets General Secretaries of the Communist Party of the old Soviet Empire. Dictators usually do not give up political powers easily. Let us know when Pakistan find a man or woman wise and sufficiently endowed with divine guidance and when your experiment begins.

When you have a true understanding of the MAO, and then you do a comment, thank you.

Um, Burma? North Korea? If my country ever comes under military rule, it'll come under sanctions for sure. The country's currently so-called 'democracy' is a joke. I support democracy for my country, but the political parties are just bad and criminal and fail to see through logic - seriously! I know, I'd support booting out their key leaders :lol:

But then, there are those pro-US Middle Eastern dictatorships that do pretty good :azn: - human rights aside :lol:

Just saying, the US is a good example. But it should not be mandatory for others to follow.

True. It can get ugly if the ventures go toward failure for the people. That's how China is stable. Although, I do believe that if China was a democracy and Capitalist in the first place, it would have done a lot better than now. But who knows, it might change. Even Japan used to be ruled by an Emperor and it was the very first Asian country to adopt Western technology. And look where they are now, some of most awesome countries in the world.

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

It's a quote from the movie: "Army of Darkness"

On the contrary, sir, you are developing, you are poor, do not want to borrow money to consume luxury goods, the price is too high, and of course with the economic development, you can begin to implement more democratic form. What is Western democracy? Sir,not see the surface, they are hiding something inside.

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Is that all? The world has more dictatorships than functional democracies. But according to you, we automatically impose sanctions on a dictatorship. So why the discrepancies?

Who says our system is 'mandatory'? We say it is 'desirable'.

Japan is a constitutional monarchy, of which several European countries shares the same style of representing a country. There usually is a head-of-state and head-of-government (or chief executive of the government). A constitutional monarchy has a hereditary head-of-state but a revolving chief executive. France has a President who is head-of-state and a Prime Minister who is the government's chief executive. The US is different in that the President is both.

You like to go obsessed on the surface of things, but it may be dressed just not true.

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

But all of them have a huge right wing bias and they succeeded because they supplied products to the USA,quality products at a premium and these countries were already developed even before the 2nd world war.

Japan is a homogenous right wing country who have exceptional spirit,you cannot compare them to anyone else.They are a special breed.

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

Canada,Australia have immense Mineral wealth and thats what they survive off and they were made of investors from the commonwealth who got credit and in case of Canada,they have a lot of french and western european people.

Norway has Oil and they all had access to the credit offered by the English,French and Spanish and they were also connected to Europe and reaped the benefits of the protestant revolution.

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

She is just a front man,it is more sinister than you think.

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

South American countries? You never heard of Che Guevara?

There is not much relationship between industrialization and political, I really do not understand your logic.

Dude, I live in India and know how things work out here. How are you so sure that Indian public have no say in decision making process. If we are not happy with the Govt, we will change them in the next General Election...So election is the answer and solution.

As a Chinese you can defend your system, but don't apply that to India. You are a country with 90% of people belonging to single race and speaking a single language, on the otherhand we are a continent into themselves speaking 15 official languages and hundreds of local dialects.There is not a chance in hell that the Chinese system can work in India.
Rational comment you made,but as you said election is the answer and solution,is it effective making any satisfaction or just make follow years another round of additional disatisfaction?And as I know Indian population in a majority are Hindus.

This is the reason people from middle east ready to die for change in their countries ?? (Democracy)

grapes are sour

People just want a better life, yes, they overthrow a regime, yes, it is dictatorship, but you think that a "democratic" regime can give them?

We are not the country with the EIGHTY THOUSANDS ANNUAL VIOLENT PROTESTS throughout the land.

People in China have the freedom to protest, because of our robust democracy. In the US, the National Guard (which is nothing more than the American equivalent of the Waffen SS) brutally puts down all protests for genuine change and that threaten the ruling Wall Street-military regime.

India was never dependent on AID

But some countries still depends on AID

See how you understand, if the Indians have a decent living, you can go to boast, but there are millions of Indians died because of hunger and evil, Indian children die because of malnutrition, then you say, Indians are not dependent on aid, you means that is does not matter how many people died for, that from the get you.

See how you understand, if the Indians have a decent living, you can go to boast, but there are millions of Indians died because of hunger and evil, Indian children die because of malnutrition, then you say, Indians are not dependent on aid, you means that is does not matter how many people died for, that from the get you.

they are being killed by corruption not starvation. starvation is just a symptom of corruption.

the best part of democracy is that,even if the president and pm aren't honest,you will get a genuine chance to kick him out.

Of course, you let some people come in, or allows some people to go out, but look at the reality, except for a few rare examples, almost all developing countries are not really solve the problem, so you can go to watch, but can not participate.

People in China have the freedom to protest, because of our robust democracy. In the US, the National Guard (which is nothing more than the American equivalent of the Waffen SS) brutally puts down all protests for genuine change and that threaten the ruling Wall Street-military regime.
I have seen a large pool in front of the US congress hall,people can rally in it if they like.

So what about Tiannemen Square Massacre.

Well, now I can repeat my question, what do you expect for your country? That is the real key.

that occured under Deng Xiaoping's military dictatorship. Now Deng is dead and the military dictatorship is gone. in the 80's, there was no protesting allowed period.

The US, however, still has not kicked out its military dictatorship.

they are being killed by corruption not starvation. starvation is just a symptom of corruption.

In short, incompetent to govern the country, but the monitor, where?

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Oh, tell me what happened in TIANANMEN, you see, you are in a democracy, there must be a correct message, is not it?

that occured under Deng Xiaoping's military dictatorship. Now Deng is dead and the military dictatorship is gone. in the 80's, there was no protesting allowed period.

The US, however, still has not kicked out its military dictatorship.
Sure,before 80's in China there are only marchs for celebrations in streets.

Back
Top Bottom