What's new

Democracy is a failed experiment

very little to do with political system... somehow all east asian countries do a pretty good job on industrialization, regardless of their political system... Japan have only one party in power since 1955 -1993. South Korea and Taiwan were in military dictatorship during the similar time, but all of them do a really good job on get their people become rich, no offense, i would prefer race is the problem.

But all of them have a huge right wing bias and they succeeded because they supplied products to the USA,quality products at a premium and these countries were already developed even before the 2nd world war.

Japan is a homogenous right wing country who have exceptional spirit,you cannot compare them to anyone else.They are a special breed.

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

what an escape goat for us developing nations(lets include backward nations as well along with the deloping ones) to deny our failuirs, i dont know where did cananda, australia, norway, sweden, denmark, finland, belgium and many more countries went for loathing to have todays' prosperity.

Canada,Australia have immense Mineral wealth and thats what they survive off and they were made of investors from the commonwealth who got credit and in case of Canada,they have a lot of french and western european people.

Norway has Oil and they all had access to the credit offered by the English,French and Spanish and they were also connected to Europe and reaped the benefits of the protestant revolution.

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

But do you really have power when an italian woman wields more influence than most just because she is has inherited a name ghandi

She is just a front man,it is more sinister than you think.

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

I'm repeating my post again:

Which countries did successful democracies like Canada, Scandinavian Countries, Switzerland, South American Countries, Australia exploited?

South American countries? You never heard of Che Guevara?

Democracy is great.

The US does not have democracy.

Instead it is a Wall Street-military dictatorship.

Wisconsin will call out National Guard against striking state workers - Minneapolis News - The Blotter

The Kent State shootings happened 40 years ago, but one state failed to learn the lesson not to call in the National Guard on unarmed protesters. That state is Wisconsin.

There, Gov. Scott Walker has declared that he'll call out the Wisconsin National Guard on members of public employee unions if they go on strike.

And lets not forget Kent State.

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

You want a king? Come out and say it. Mao was a king. Castro was a king. So were the many Soviets General Secretaries of the Communist Party of the old Soviet Empire. Dictators usually do not give up political powers easily. Let us know when Pakistan find a man or woman wise and sufficiently endowed with divine guidance and when your experiment begins.

The General Secretaries of the Soviet Union were democratically elected by an educated, unbiased electorate with no financial incentives for any particular candidate over another.

Dare you say that for the US? :lol:

Democracy is not perfect?Better to say it is worthless for real people not in constitution are not equal each other in any personal aspects.No more words for praising useless democracy.

Yah right, worlds most developed, rich, educated and successful countries happen to be democratic. Surely the signs of a failed experiment:undecided:

India is the worlds biggest democracy; until recently it was one of the poorest and most aid-dependent.

South Korea and Taiwan were military dictatorships; they are some of the most successful economies of the world.

democracy sucks yeah its make some puppets rich and whole nation slums .

India is the worlds biggest democracy; until recently it was one of the poorest and most aid-dependent.

South Korea and Taiwan were military dictatorships; they are some of the most successful economies of the world.

Hardly,India has got way less aid and foriegn investment than most countries.Dont talk random ****.

And South Korea and Taiwan a little kids compared to India.

India was never dependent on AID

But some countries still depends on AID

I would have no problem to initially during this period maybe having military rule for lets say 30 to 40 years. ....... At the same time line up 500 or so families that have dominated our politics and industry and have been involved in corruption and shoot them.

Sorry my liberal side is cringing ..

You have a liberal side? :rofl:

This is the reason people from middle east ready to die for change in their countries ?? (Democracy)

grapes are sour

wait and see dear this change is good for them now but overall system will be same .

i can't understand abut your example grapes are sour for us? then you must be know nothing abut pakistan .

democracy is alright but the president and pm must be honest.

lets say if Imran Khan becomes pm.

for those who hate democracy,what alternative you suggest?
No hatred and have no alternative without sadness.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

the best part of democracy is that,even if the president and pm aren't honest,you will get a genuine chance to kick him out.
Any use like that to be?Just play children's games,eh?Already kicked out anyone?

The General Secretaries of the Soviet Union were democratically elected by an educated, unbiased electorate with no financial incentives for any particular candidate over another.

Dare you say that for the US? :lol:
:lol: Good joke, comradeski. Too bad the spectacular and ignoble collapse of this 'democratic' empire made YOU into the greater joke for saying that. Dang, Chinese brainwashing is even better than I suspected.

Back
Top Bottom