What's new

Deluded Afghans

You know what they do in Athens? They have created one of the worst mafias and fight against Albanians for territorial control,they notoriously rob,steal,rape and some of them (according to some documentaries on TV at least) do oral sex for 5 euros. They also bully,extort and terrorize Pakistanis,Arabs and Kurds in the camps and in Athens. Nothing good comes out of them.
Not surprised as many of their warlords practised Bacha Bazi. Forcing young teenage boys to dress as girls and rape them.

Yup in your planet Punjabis are guilty for everything. You don't know?? We killed Diana too.
Why do Afghans have a special hatred of Punjabis? My family in Pakistan are Punjabi yet they never boast about their Punjabi heritage or claim any superiority above others, it's something that is irrelevant. Rather they are proud of their native village.
I have Sikh friends and they are true proud Punjabis. What's the issue with Afghans?

Why do Afghans have a special hatred of Punjabis? My family in Pakistan are Punjabi yet they never boast about their Punjabi heritage or claim any superiority above others, it's something that is irrelevant. Rather they are proud of their native village.
I have Sikh friends and they are true proud Punjabis. What's the issue with Afghans?
Bro it's the Karachiites, Balochis, Sindhis, Pathans, Afghans every insurgency or group that is Anti Pakistan feeds its members bs propaganda that Punjab/Punjabis/Federal government is genociding you/oppressing you etc.

There's also the bs idea that Pakistan Army is Punjabi Army. When a vast majority of Army is made of pathans and then punjabis and then all others. In proportion according to provincial population.

This stupid way of thinking created works of art like these and has claimed hundreds if not thousands of lives. All because gullible people fall for this ethnofascist ideology.
In their make believe world Kennedy was also murdered by Punjabis I think 🤔

Bro it's the Karachiites, Balochis, Sindhis, Pathans, Afghans every insurgency or group that is Anti Pakistan feeds its members bs propaganda that Punjab/Punjabis/Federal government is genociding you/oppressing you etc.

There's also the bs idea that Pakistan Army is Punjabi Army. When a vast majority of Army is made of pathans and then punjabis and then all others. In proportion according to provincial population.

This stupid way of thinking created works of art like these and has claimed hundreds if not thousands of lives. All because gullible people fall for this ethnofascist ideology.
In their make believe world Kennedy was also murdered by Punjabis I think 🤔
I went Rawalpindi 3 years ago and entire neighbourhoods were dominated by Puktuns and Afghans. Punjabis seemed to be the minority yet lived side by side with their neighbours.

PracticalArtisticAddax-size_restricted.gif

I went Rawalpindi 3 years ago and entire neighbourhoods were dominated by Puktuns and Afghans. Punjabis seemed to be the minority yet lived side by side with their neighbours.
That is not true it is very mixed. Not one dominates the other. It's not Karachi. It is Rawalpindi. Nice try tho

That is not true it is very mixed. Not one dominates the other. It's not Karachi. It is Rawalpindi. Nice try tho
I'm sharing my experiance of when I went to certain neighbourhoods. What do you mean nice try though? I suppose you will call me an Afghan next?

Note that the logo in the left hand corner is TAG TV, a tv company owned by Tahir Aslam Gora.

Cuz when Durrani used to raid Punjab, Ranjit Singh fought back and him and Nalwa beat Afghans up until Jamrud.

I am Pashtun as well, but to Afghans the term "Punjabi" is almost like an insult. Terms like "Tor Makh Punjabi" (black faced Punjabi), calling Punjabis "Tor kwana" (black a**).

In addition, Afghans think Pakistan is a "Punjabi country" they also don't like the fact Peshawar is in Pakistan, Pashtuns of Pak are loyal to Pakistan not Afghanistan, and that FATA has been integrated with KPK.
Any Canadian Pakistani want to show up at next afghan anti pak protest and blast dil dil Pakistan?

I feel like these protests will go on for eternity.

Back
Top Bottom