What's new

Deluded Afghans

They will protest everyday when Talib takes over. Yasir Qadhi is literally Pakistani himself, what a shame!
Considerable minority of Pakistanis are condemning Pakistan for Afghanistan (Keep in mind in Pakistan although changing people still consider Afghans as a brother country- so unlike India there's definitely a soft spot for Afghanistan in Pakistan - that Afghans are losing but it still exists)

Pak is garbage at PR except for 2019 I can't remember a single incedent when Pakistan took control of the narrative

Hell don't even control the narrative just give us a proper counter narrative to work with

Need to work on that front and army can't do it alone, they need a united front with civilians
They claim to be direct descendants of the Aryans 😂

View attachment 769215
Shehzad is my favorite cricket character, love this guy

From what I've heard, Herat has fallen and Kandahar is on the verge. So basically they have Kabul and Mazari Sharif left ?

I honestly don't think ti's fair to refer to the Kabul government as the "Afghan" government anymore since they only control 20% of the country at most. When they still controlled the large cities, that was a different story, but not anymore.

Afghanistan was never a real country with real sovereignty. A nations foundations are sovereignty and territorial integrity.

The US f##ked up. Withdrawing troops was one thing but they should have left their airforce in place, especially in Bagram airbase.

At the same time the Kabul government itself also screwed up badly. Right now they're trying to purchase helicopters from Russia. Too little too late.

While the Americans were there they should have fought the Taliban tooth and nail and degraded their capabilities, not allowing them to control an inch of soil.

They should have stamped out corruption so that people had more faith in their government. Instead they sat around fattening their pockets, taking bribes.

They should have atleast purchased 50+ armed drones from China or anybody else as soon as the US announced their plans to leave but again, now it's too little too late.

Considerable minority of Pakistanis are condemning Pakistan for Afghanistan (Keep in mind in Pakistan although changing people still consider Afghans as a brother country- so unlike India there's definitely a soft spot for Afghanistan in Pakistan - that Afghans are losing but it still exists)

Pak is garbage at PR except for 2019 I can't remember a single incedent when Pakistan took control of the narrative

Hell don't even control the narrative just give us a proper counter narrative to work with

Need to work on that front and army can't do it alone, they need a united front with civilians

Shehzad is my favorite cricket character, love this guy

U are actually kinda right. So far none of the other ethnicities I know have posted stuff about Afghanistan, only Afghans.

I think the GHQ see diaspora barking as something to not be concerned with?

U are actually kinda right. So far none of the other ethnicities I know have posted stuff about Afghanistan, only Afghans.

I think the GHQ see diaspora barking as something to not be concerned with?
Yeah dude, uncles are having chai and shitting on Pakistani establishment for what's its doing to "brother" "Islamic" Afghanistan

definitely a hot topic among fat diaspora uncles

but no counter narrative out there forget diaspora don't think even all of Pakistan is united behind the official narrative

Pathetic! This brother, brother game is becoming toxic for us as a nation

Yeah dude, uncles are having chai and shitting on Pakistani establishment for what's its doing to "brother" "Islamic" Afghanistan

definitely a hot topic among fat diaspora uncles

but no counter narrative out there forget diaspora don't think even all of Pakistan is united behind the official narrative

Pathetic! This brother, brother game is becoming toxic for us as a nation

It is so weird, its just blue checks on twitter fighting back, but there's no official line from our side. The other side is pouring their time and money into this.

Back
Top Bottom