What's new

Delhi thinks China has military base in Chittagong!

Actually research on India has been one of the many and numerous tasks I have been engaged in over the last 10 years. I have mentioned earlier that I am a lawyer, banker and teacher as well as involved in security related issues in Bangladesh.

Actually research on India has been one of the many and numerous tasks I have been engaged in over the last 10 years. I have mentioned earlier that I am a lawyer, banker and teacher as well as involved in security related issues in Bangladesh.

and u still find time to look up anti-indian articles! wow, your dedication is commendable, though the cause is not.

but then again i suppose hatred is a powerful driving force

Munshiji,

Why do you always have ants in your pants ?

Just relax..I you weren't a devout Muslim I would have suggested that you have a drink . Arre.. the world will still go round & round. Pls chill.

Most Indians would not even be able to place BD on an outline map of the world. I write this not coz I want to ridicule but to highlight how little anyone thinks of BD in India. The only time most of us ( at least in N India) think of BD, it is only for cheap domestic labour or rickshaw pullers or when break -in's take place in the house.

Remember it was the small minded & ineffectual people who stopped ur nation from being raped any further. No gratitude sought..just a highlighter that small minded & ineffectual ppl produce results when they want.

THIS is the sign of ur stinking mentality[like cow do]

most indian would not be able to place BD in map for there illiteracy.

i saw ...in south India people r used to do toilet in the side of road and rail line .
if u not believe me than go and see yourself.

if they dont know abt using a simple sanitary latrine , how can they know abt map and geography.most of the people of Bihar,0rissa,Bengal... [ almost 14 states]... lives under the poverty line . even they don't get food to eat , medicine to cure , cloths to ware . .......... and u Indians r showing courage to ur nuclear power and plain carrier ship . huh ....so funny .

At first feed ur own people , get rid of prov arty , than criticize abt other countries situation .

and another thing, do not criticize any religion . don't forget that India is not a country for any single religion . almost 20% of ur people r Muslim.

and if u want to say abt BD . than u must know.....

we r the happiest nation in the whole world. Hindu, Muslim all r brother here . we r not mentally sick like u .and our economy is developing fast as same speed as u . and we will get rid off poverty before u , cause only 38% of our people r suffering for poverty . it means only 50 million people. just look at u .. u have to take almost 550 million people over poverty line . so at first
look at the mirror. see yourself than make comment about others.

and one thing more to say .... we Bangladeshi people never cross ur border illegally ,,, this is a fake matter . which u made to make a clue against ur neighborhood countries. U people r just catching some pour Indian Muslims pointing them as Bangladeshi. i really donno what is ur real plan .

anyways ... take care . seriously , take care urself .. make urself better .

bye.

Last edited:
THIS is the sign of ur stinking mentality[like cow do]

most indian would not be able to place BD in map for there illiteracy.

i saw ...in south India people r used to do toilet in the side of road and rail line .
if u not believe me than go and see yourself.

if they dont know abt using a simple sanitary latrine , how can they know abt map and geography.most of the people of Bihar,0rissa,Bengal... [ almost 14 states]... lives under the poverty line . even they don't get food to eat , medicine to cure , cloths to ware . .......... and u Indians r showing courage to ur nuclear power and plain carrier ship . huh ....so funny .

At first feed ur own people , get rid of prov arty , than criticize abt other countries situation .

and another thing, do not criticize any religion . don't forget that India is not a country for any single religion . almost 20% of ur people r Muslim.

and if u want to say abt BD . than u must know.....

we r the happiest nation in the whole world. Hindu, Muslim all r brother here . we r not mentally sick like u .and our economy is developing fast as same speed as u . and we will get rid off poverty before u , cause only 38% of our people r suffering for poverty . it means only 50 million people. just look at u .. u have to take almost 550 million people over poverty line . so at first
look at the mirror. see yourself than make comment about others.

and one thing more to say .... we Bangladeshi people never cross ur border illegally ,,, this is a fake matter . which u made to make a clue against ur neighborhood countries. U people r just catching some pour Indian Muslims pointing them as Bangladeshi. i really donno what is ur real plan .

anyways ... take care . seriously , take care urself .. make urself better .

bye.

Wow !

Another one !

Friend relax,Tell me , where do ppl from BD defecate .. in the Hilton ? What I saw during my last visit to Dhaka & Comilla was exactly the same as I did anywhere in India .

Remember, it is the same illiterate Indians who saved ur motherland some time ago & are now sending a mission to the moon. Pls read my post again, what have I criticized ? You possibly scripted ur reply beforehand.. never mind.

None of ever forget that we are NOT a single religion.. why do u say so ? We are happy & proud of the way we are .If u r the happiest nation in the world .. wonderful. Pls keep ur ' happy' ppl within ur boundaries.If the cross over, even then its ok, we need cheap labour here.

Lastly, pls run a spell check before u post ur mails.. & desist from mentioning the (" stinking" ) Cow..you wouldn't like me referring to a pig when I refer to ppl from BD would you ?

Mods please note.

Hinduism is 3000 to 4000 years old. How could it be fragile after surviving so many years?

It was superseded by the Muslims during the Mughal empire and resuscitated partly by the British. It is on life support at the present moment. The last 3000 - 4000 has not been a period of dominance for Hinduism. In fact, the last 700 years have been of relative decline.

No Bangladesh will not be the next superpower. Bangladesh is the boot pressing against India's rib cage. Pakistan is the other boot and China is the fist on top of India's head.

Last edited:
No Bangladesh will not be the next superpower. Bangladesh is the boot pressing against India's rib cage. Pakistan is other boot and China is the fist on top of India's head.

Mods.. is it possible to make it mandatory to show physical & ( possibly ) mental age below the flag for all us who send posts..

Last edited:
Wow !

Remember, it is the same illiterate Indians who saved ur motherland some time ago & are now sending a mission to the moon. Pls read my post again, what have I criticized ? You possibly scripted ur reply beforehand.. never mind.

huh......... listen one thing , we Bangladeshi people fought 9 months , and we got our independence. Iaf support just made the war period shorter. we Bangladeshi people were able enough to fight and get success. all u done to fulfill ur own interest . after the war u taken and robbed all the Pakistani weapons . left none for Bangladesh army .

None of ever forget that we are NOT a single religion.. why do u say so ? We are happy & proud of the way we are .If u r the happiest nation in the world .. wonderful. Pls keep ur ' happy' ppl within ur boundaries.If the cross over, even then its ok, we need cheap labour here.

huh .... u r happy and proud????? seriously?

so why so call 'dangaa' happens in Gujraat . why Nagaland . Monipur, Orunachal, Mizoraam , Assam, Kashmir,.... want to get independence?

who cross over? BD people ..??? why should we enter in a land where ...people r suffering for daaanga,poverty,Aids, Bird flue.....??????

u told abt cheep labor??? just go and read my previous post again . u will get ur answer .

hmm...so.. ur 550 million illiterate and poor people r good for nothing???? so u need labor from Bangladesh? ha ha ha ha ha hilarious.

and do not repeat those stupid and foolish post again and again .. atfirst read than answer point to point .... u r not answering the important point of indian
poor people ........

Last edited:
No Bangladesh will not be the next superpower. Bangladesh is the boot pressing against India's rib cage. Pakistan is the other boot and China is the fist on top of India's head.

I am thinking of allowing the off-duty beat constables in the border village to go and do whatever it takes to take care of the boot.

Should not take more than a couple of hours, if all three of them can find the time. And yes, the Mochi will accompany them. :lol:

In international relations there is no such thing as ungrateful. India had an objective to dismantle Pakistan and Bangladesh sought to be independent. We just scratched each others back. Bangladesh is now discovering its own identity and history and views India as the threat. No permanent enemies and no permanent friends. That is the way of the world.

The Quraish women also thought there is no need to be grateful for the mercies showered on them and see where they landed.

You think you will have a different fate, well good luck.

Grow up Ji.. You are not a teenager.. U r supposedly a 32 year old man , a father, a lawyer, banker and Teacher.. :undecided: and the author of a book.. :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom