What's new

Delhi thinks China has military base in Chittagong!

INDIA IS NOT A FRIEND OF CHINA.....Tibet:china::pakistan:

you may think so, but your top politicians want to be friends with us. why dont u go stage a protest in tainanmen square with all your anti-india friends?

No Bangladesh will not be the next superpower. Bangladesh is the boot pressing against India's rib cage. Pakistan is other boot and China is the fist on top of India's head.

eh !! , what ?

Last time I checked India started corss LOC trade with Pak , Indian PM is due for a visit to Beijing for a summit amid trade ties at an all time high , can't recall any major issue with Bangladesh for the past yr. or so.

Honestly , believe me - India is not currently on a 3 front war footing.

It is a metaphorical use of language. Not a literal war but it takes little to spark one in this region.

As I have stated before no single state in the Indian union is doing better economically than Bangladesh. I

Bangalore's economy is $100 billion. Bangladesh is at $70 billion.
Bangalore is growing at 11%.

t is no point comparing India to Bangladesh since it is twenty times bigger.

Bangalore is almost 200 times smaller than BD.

If, however, you compare Bangladesh to several of the states that surround Bangladesh not a single one is better off than Bangladesh economically.

Infiltration and immigration from BD is affecting these states on a regular basis. South India is doing well mainly because it is so far from pak and BD. No wars, no deaths. Only peace and prosperity.

As I have stated before no single state in the Indian union is doing better economically than Bangladesh.

A child studying in 2nd standard will tell you that if all states of India are doing worse than Bangladesh, India as a whole should be doing a whole lot worse.

This is not obviously the case.

The conclusion: We are dealing with a retard having less understanding of math than a 1st class student.

Well none of the states surrounding BD are doing better. I am sure if they gained independence there would be a big improvement in their standard of living.

Vinod please stick to banging elephants and horses.

Why, did I forget to remove the thorns from the cactus stick! :lol:

But on a serious note, yes Eastern states are doing worse than western states and Southern states are doing better than the North.

Does seem that a distance from our loving neighbors increases the chances for a state to do better!

Well none of the states surrounding BD are doing better. I am sure if they gained independence there would be a big improvement in their standard of living.

They would be worse off. BD wont allow them to prosper. All of BD's population will try immigrating to these "new countries." Will that make any difference?

And there will be no BSF to stop the immigrants either. The situation will actually get out of hand.

Those states will go in a complete state of Anarchy if they were to ever seperate.

India tries to contain that spark. You want to ignite the situation. Shows ones mentality though.

India contains the spark by having regular border clashes with its neighbours, by interfering in the domestic affairs of its neighbours, by waging propaganda war and on and on. I wouldn't say these are the best methods of containing the spark.

Its just the attention grabbing technique of a corrupt, treacherous pygmy with his hand in a cookie jar, robbing the poor countrymen of the least developed country shamelessly.

But I think he will meet justice soon. The law has long hands, he can't escape.

Back
Top Bottom