What's new

Delhi thinks China has military base in Chittagong!

Unfortunately India is the main obstacle to any progress in South Asia. It views jealously its economic and military primacy and will not allow any other nation in the region to achieve significant improvements in either.

jealous? which country does not guard its economic and military capabilities? its called looking out for oneself.

if bangladesh has such a big problem with india, then Bangladesh can break off relations with India. and if Bangladeshis hate India so much, then they can stop crossing over the damn border and leave us alone.

Mr. Munshi, i feel sorry for you. it must be terrible to watch a country you hate so much being several times more powerful than your own, and gaining more power and global recognition by the day.

it must be terrible to watch a country you hate so much being several times more powerful than your own, and gaining more power and global recognition by the day.

This will soon change ......

Talk of being ungrateful.

I heard that most habitants of hell were some people who were ungrateful. You want me to furnish the details?

In international relations there is no such thing as ungrateful. India had an objective to dismantle Pakistan and Bangladesh sought to be independent. We just scratched each others back. Bangladesh is now discovering its own identity and history and views India as the threat. No permanent enemies and no permanent friends. That is the way of the world.

Yes you are small minded and ineffectual. :smokin:

Munshiji,

Why do you always have ants in your pants ?

Just relax..I you weren't a devout Muslim I would have suggested that you have a drink . Arre.. the world will still go round & round. Pls chill.

Most Indians would not even be able to place BD on an outline map of the world. I write this not coz I want to ridicule but to highlight how little anyone thinks of BD in India. The only time most of us ( at least in N India) think of BD, it is only for cheap domestic labour or rickshaw pullers or when break -in's take place in the house.

Remember it was the small minded & ineffectual people who stopped ur nation from being raped any further. No gratitude sought..just a highlighter that small minded & ineffectual ppl produce results when they want.

Last edited:
Munshiji,

Why do you always have ants in your pants ?

Just relax..I you weren't a devout Muslim I would have suggested that you have a drink . Arre.. the world will still go round & round. Pls chill.

Most Indians would not even be even to place BD on an outline map of the world. I write this not coz I want to ridicule but to highlight how little anyone thinks of BD in India. The only time most of us ( at least in N India) think of BD, it is only for cheap domestic labour of rickshaw pullers or when break -in's take place in the house.

Remember it was the small minded & ineffectual people who stopped ur nation from being raped any further. No gratitude sought..just a highlighter that small minded & ineffectual ppl produce results when they want.

The result of that Nawabi shok, I guess. :lol:

This will soon change ......

please elaborate. when the most credible sources in the world put India as a rising power, you believe that india is going to fall to bangladesh's level?

or are you saying bangladesh will rise to india's level? if the former is the case, keep dreaming! if the latter is the case, then best of luck.

i have no problem with a strong bangladesh. in fact a strong bangladesh will result in less refugees into india and will be good for both nations.

The most credible sources in the world have made a mess of the US banking system. India is still far from being a success story. It is no way near comparable to China and Brazil.

As I have stated before no single state in the Indian union is doing better economically than Bangladesh. It is no point comparing India to Bangladesh since it is twenty times bigger. If, however, you compare Bangladesh to several of the states that surround Bangladesh not a single one is better off than Bangladesh economically.

Clearly the Indians on this forum have the IQ of an ant.

says the guy who spend his life digging up dirt on India.

ok, let me just ask a question that popped into my mind: is your hatred of india more than your love for Bangladesh? your entire life is centered on india. you took years doing research to write a book about India. in fact you have committed so much time and a sizable portion of your lifespan researching about my country!

If you had spent half the time looking up ways to improve your own country than demean another, you might have done your country a service.

Back
Top Bottom