What's new

Delhi Police remove barricades from outside US embassy

Faithfulguy is not Pakistani ...

Even India and Pakistan doesn't treat each others diplomats like this and they are arch enemies!

Each nation conduct their business in different way, not 2 nations in a same coin. Pakistan isn't US, you can't compare US to Pakistan treatment of India.

Very bad move by Indian side, mind it that security of any consulate is responsibility of india

What f USA removed all the security of indian consulate at aghan-Pakistan border lol
out home minister has clearly stated that security will not be minimized.only the security barricades infront of their embassy are removed which are placed there to divert the traffic as an additional courtesy provided to them by the govt.if at all anybody wants to attack the embassy do u think a couple of road block would stop them??this is just a symbolic gesture more than anything else.all the other privileges extended to them were revoked.and they were placed at the same position as the indian embassy in u.s.like everybody else.

Each nation conduct their business in different way, not 2 nations in a same coin. Pakistan isn't US, you can't compare US to Pakistan treatment of India.

the point is that if Pakistan wanted to treat a female diplomat like this, it very well can, but no Pakistani would never accept this even though we are enemies ..

the US has just sunk to a new low !

Instead of criticize, Indian should look deep within. Like this comment from the article.

India. It’s worse than Saudi but America wants to be friends with India really bad and they know how sensitive Indians are so they ignore and filter the atrocities happening in India and talk up foolish nonsense like Yoga and Gurus. In reality women are treated almost as poorly in India as in Saudi and they’re far poorer. China is considered Communist with 40% business under government control, India’s government on the other hand controls 60%. India really should be embarrassed by this incident and instead, they’re so ignorant they’re mad. They’re just never going to improve.
and thats why they arrested her??do u even know what ur speaking ??and where did u get those numbers from ur toilet??

the point is that if Pakistan wanted to treat a female diplomat like this, it very well can, but no Pakistani would never accept this even though we are enemies ..

by the way she worked in pakistan.and i dont think she has ever encountered such a mess there.

as a lady she should have not sent into jail with other hardcore criminals, and stripped searched. But over all, she has been under custody because some one in the consulate itself might have complained against her, otherwise it is not possible.

secondly, her father is involved in adarsh house scandal, so that means there is a lobby of ministers protecting some corrupt diplomats and bureaucrats. So the whole drama comes int media.

No it a standard protocol for the law enforcement agency, they don't provide special treatment to anyone for any kind.

US didn't use excessive force on Indian diplomat, they follow the procedure how properly arrest someone, body search and handcuff, strip body cavity search done in jail is prison protocol.

No it a standard protocol for the law enforcement agency, they don't provide special treatment to anyone for any kind.

US didn't use excessive force on Indian diplomat, they follow the procedure how properly arrest someone, body search and handcuff, strip body cavity search done in jail is prison protocol.

man, stop the nonsense! strip-searching a diplomat over unproven accusations is not standard protocol... btw I am not Indian, I am Pakistani

man, stop the nonsense! strip-searching a diplomat over unproven accusations is not standard protocol... btw I am not Indian, I am Pakistani

That not nonsense, every criminal whoever lock up in jail go through this process. This isn't make up by me, strip search to prevent criminal from bring in contraband into the prison and distribute throughout the inmate population. The prison official didn't come up this policy to disgrace the Indian diplomat. This policy in place and implement in many decades prior to Indian diplomat arrested and jailed.

I'm against arresting diplomats. But India will forget that this diplomat exist if US threaten to withhold engines needed for LCA.

We can refuse Passport to our Doctors, Engineers and Software professional to US. That will hit them worse.

but for me its just small issue and will be solved with in 2-3 days

Absolutely right. This is just to give a massage.

strip searching a lady that also an Indian diplomat is indeed a standard procedure but standard procedure do not apply on diplomats.

But this lady's father is involved in scam, and now she has produced false documents. Without some one from consulate itself had not complained this would have never happened. Plus we should not forget we are dealing with US. All these dramas by Indian government is a Notanki. They cannot even shake US bureaucracy

We can refuse Passport to our Doctors, Engineers and Software professional to US. That will hit them worse.

Nothing will effect them.

When your president come to America. He need to obey American airport rules. Just because he was a president in India doesn't mean that he is above the American law.

Once again Idiot on to display his Ignorance. Friends Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom