What's new

Featured Delhi Muslims fear they will never see justice for religious riot atrocities

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very simple just ask these Islamists are they Indian first or muslim first you will get your answer.
I already know the answer so I don't bother to ask.

Or you will get verbal gymnastics.

Cheers, Doc
sure. thats a good parameter. Did our friend @jamahir say he is Muslim before he is an Indian?

India is a democracy and everyone has a right to vote for a candidate / party of their choice. If you are unhappy with BJP / Congress, you can vote for any other party.
I am also waiting for a clean 3rd party which can act as a credible opposition.

Ask him.

I once asked him that if there was an Indian soldier (me) in a death struggle with a Pakistani soldier.

There was a gun lying to one side.

Jamahir happened to be there.

Would he pick up the gun and kill the Pakistani to save me.

Ask him what his reply was ....

@KedarT this is for you too.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
I identify myself as a Muslim and Muslim only.

India is a fake state and needs to go.

@jamahir is Crème de la crème.

He knows how to package and deliver the message of Allah (swt).

It would be very difficult for an ordinary Muslim me to match his finesse.

lol which state is then a genuine state?

Ask him.

I once asked him that if there was an Indian soldier (me) in a death struggle with a Pakistani soldier.

Cheers, Doc

I am too sleepy to reply to a trick question. Will reply tomorrow.

@magra, I will reply to the Mao point tomorrow. Am logging off.

Indeed, you are pretty ordinary and insignificant in stature before him.

I have absolutely no beef with @jamahir

I may sound crude and agree that I do not have the great finesse of @jamahir

Our methods may be different but our goals remain the same.

sure. Btw, it was a straightforward question with a straightforward reply. You save your fellow Indian if you can. In that process, if you have to injure or worse kill a Pakistani, then thats acceptable. Dont you agree?

sure. Btw, it was a straightforward question with a straightforward reply. You save your fellow Indian if you can. In that process, if you have to injure or worse kill a Pakistani, then thats acceptable. Dont you agree?

A Muslim is always obligated to protect a fellow Muslim over non-believers. There are no ifs and buts.

A Muslim is always obligated to protect a fellow Muslim over non-believers. There are no ifs and buts.
I already know your stand. My question was not to you but to a fellow patriotic Indian.

The fact that you think it's a trick question actually says a whole lot more than any answer you come up with.

Good night.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
That is the stand of all Muslims. Period.
Each one have a brain of their own. They have not donated to you.
BTW - are you a descendant of a Hyderabadi Razakar who was defeated in 1948?

Or you will get verbal gymnastics.

Cheers, Doc

Ask him.

Cheers, Doc

The answer is very simple and straight forward.

As per Islamic law, the entire world is divided into Dar al Harb (Land of war) and Dar al Islam (Land of Peace).

All Lands which are not ruled by Islam/Shariah are considered as Dar al Harb i.e Enemy lands to Islam.

All non-believers in Dar al Harb are considered as enemy combatants. Does not matter if that person is regular civilian or Military personnel. All non-believers are treated as enemy combatants.

The choice could not be any clearer.

A Muslim would and should defend the believers over non-believers without any exception.

The answer is very simple and straight forward.

As per Islamic law, the entire world is divided into Dar al Harb (Land of war) and Dar al Islam (Land of Peace).

All Lands which are not ruled by Islam/Shariah are considered as Dar al Harb i.e Enemy lands to Islam.

All non-believers in Dar al Harb are considered as enemy combatants. Does not matter if that person is regular civilian or Military personnel. All non-believers are treated as enemy combatants.

The choice could not be any clearer.

A Muslim would and should defend the believers over non-believers without any exception.
Since you say that you are from Hydebarad (Deccan), I assume your elders decided to stay back in India and not migrate to Pakistan. Ever questioned them why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom