What's new

Featured Delhi Muslims fear they will never see justice for religious riot atrocities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sikhs can fight, that's both in riots and on a competitive level (more in the past). Sanghis and anyone following that BS can't. Despicable cowards through and through.
anyone who uses religion as a shield to attack other is despicable

Modi is an OBC for your kind knowledge. Is he spitting on his live mother when he says 'Bharat Mata ki Jai'?
Modi is a dog brought up in RSS kennel, or most probably a Bania

the fact that you didnt know he was an atheist shows your jahalat. you think anyone with a muslim sounding name can speak for islam, especially if he is an indian nationalist like javed akhtar.

You read the full article. He said he is an atheist to escape the bigots from both sides (Hindus and Muslims).

You read the full article. He said he is an atheist to escape the bigots from both sides (Hindus and Muslims).

you really are a stubborn jahil. you want more evidence? fuking hell man

you really are a stubborn jahil. you want more evidence? fuking hell man

You helped increase my respect for Javed sahab. He is very clever to declare himself atheist. This way he can put forth his viewpoints about religion without invoking that much backlash.

In my opinion, and @jamahir , please chime in, most present Islamic scholars are too stubborn in their thinking. They dont want to apply historical text to present context. You cannot go by the letter but have to understand the spirit. Flowing water keeps it pure, stagnant water starts stinking.

Countries who have been too stubborn in their Islamic interpretation have been the most backward. Whereas, countries having flexible approach and going with the times (eg. Indonesia) are progressing.

If for everything you say, Quran mein ye likha hai, then why has Allah given you brains for. Cant you think for yourself.

I apologize to anyone who feels I am offending Islam. I am not. I have deepest respect to all faiths.

You helped increase my respect for Javed sahab. He is very clever to declare himself atheist. This way he can put forth his viewpoints about religion without invoking that much backlash.

ok. now javed akhtar is lying about what he believes in. spoofer.

most present Islamic scholars are too stubborn in their thinking. They dont want to apply historical text to present context. You cannot go by the letter but have to understand the spirit.

islamic scholars are strict where scripture says to be strict and they are right to do so.

Countries who have been too stubborn in their Islamic interpretation have been the most backward.

no, those countries are following their culture over religion. in Afghanistan for example, Taliban doesnt let girls study. but in Islam it clearly states that education is every person's right. so why dont Taliban allow girls to study? because of their culture.

If for everything you say, Quran mein ye likha hai, then why has Allah given you brains for. Cant you think for yourself.

everything has to be done in accordance with Islam. if Allah said dont eat pig, we dont eat it. Allah said pray 5 times a day, we do it. Allah says dont talk the names of other gods (like in Vande Mataram), we dont say it. Allah has been consistent about not us speaking the names of false gods in all Abrahamic faiths (Islam, Christianity, Judaism). dont praise false gods, doesnt matter what the context or excuse is.

"Say: O unbelievers!
I do not serve that which you serve,
Nor do you serve Him Whom I serve:
Nor am I going to serve that which you serve,
Nor are you going to serve Him Whom I serve:
You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion."

On a different note, I dont understand the objection in saying 'Vande Mataram'.. it lierally means 'I salute you motherland', it is not a religious slogan in anyway. But I am happy to hear your perspective.

For Muslims, Islam is supreme. We do not believe in your pagan stuff.
Well, the imagery of Bharat Mata, if you give it a think, is of a Hindu goddess :

Bharat-Mata-with-quote.jpg

From an Islamic perspective no one is to be worshiped except for the One God ( though for me Nature is supreme ). So Muslims will not want to make such a salutation. Secondly, in a declared secular country why religious imagery in the first place ? Thirdly, what about those Indians who see India as Fatherland ?

The best slogan / salutation would be "Jai Hind". No one can object to it. That slogan I think was invented by a Muslim officer in Subhas Chandra Bose's Indian National Army.

Jai Hind is also not acceptable for Muslims.

Muslims believe in the nation of Islam not in an artificial state called India.

Muslims should only chant Allahu Akbar

If someone is having extremist views, then its okay to call them out. But you start targetting people with moderate views, you risk pushing them to extremism.

It is very simple just ask these Islamists are they Indian first or muslim first you will get your answer.
I already know the answer so I don't bother to ask.

islamic scholars are strict where scripture says to be strict and they are right to do so.

no, those countries are following their culture over religion. in Afghanistan for example, Taliban doesnt let girls study. but in Islam it clearly states that education is every person's right. so why dont Taliban allow girls to study? because of their culture.
So, as per you, by going against Islam's tenets of allowing everyone the right to education, Taliban is anti-Islamic, do you agree? Then why Islamic republic of Pakistan allies itself with anti-Islamic Taliban in Afghanistan? Pakistan should publicly denounce Taliban and cut all ties with it.

everything has to be done in accordance with Islam. if Allah said dont eat pig, we dont eat it. Allah said pray 5 times a day, we do it. Allah says dont talk the names of other gods (like in Vande Mataram), we dont say it. Allah has been consistent about not us speaking the names of false gods in all Abrahamic faiths (Islam, Christianity, Judaism). dont praise false gods, doesnt matter what the context or excuse is.
Quran was written in around 600 AD. The world has changed a lot since then. Many things were not even present at that time for Quran to pass judgement over them.
For example, electricity, technology, computers, space travel etc etc. You cannot find all answers in a 1400 year old book, however holy it is. You have to start applying your brains at some point.
For Muslims, Islam is supreme. We do not believe in your pagan stuff.
Jai Hind is also not acceptable for Muslims.
Muslims believe in the nation of Islam not in an artificial state called India.
Muslims should only chant Allahu Akbar
Do you identify yourself as Indian?
If not, then your opinion is not needed.

Dogs are a better life form my friend.
Yes, Modi is so immoral he made his 90 year old mother stand in ATM line, all just for a political stunt.

Modi is just good in even management and lying, Flop in every other field. Modi and President(Rubber Stamp) is just a face, actually India is being run his cabinet ministers and secretaries, almost all of the cabinet ministers are upper caste.

Narendra Modi’s “two-caste society” is a facade to hide the BJP’s casteist politics
https://caravanmagazine.in/politics/narendra-modi-two-caste-society-casteist-bjp

Of 89 secretaries in Modi govt, there are just 3 STs, 1 Dalit and no OBCs
https://theprint.in/india/governanc...re-are-just-3-sts-1-dalit-and-no-obcs/271543/

Congress was the original upper caste party, BJP is its offshoot. It is the same party that split into two, to display an illusion of choice. Identity/Signature of a party is its manifesto.

It is very simple just ask these Islamists are they Indian first or muslim first you will get your answer.
I already know the answer so I don't bother to ask.
sure. thats a good parameter. Did our friend @jamahir say he is Muslim before he is an Indian?
Yes, Modi is so immoral he made his 90 year old mother in ATM line, just for a political stunt.

Modi is just good in even management and lying, Flop in every other field. Modi and President is just a face, actually India is being his cabinet and secretaries, almost all of the cabinet ministers are upper caste.

Narendra Modi’s “two-caste society” is a facade to hide the BJP’s casteist politics
https://caravanmagazine.in/politics/narendra-modi-two-caste-society-casteist-bjp

Of 89 secretaries in Modi govt, there are just 3 STs, 1 Dalit and no OBCs
https://theprint.in/india/governanc...re-are-just-3-sts-1-dalit-and-no-obcs/271543/

Congress was the original upper caste party, BJP is its offshoot. It is the same party that split into two, to display an illusion of choice. Identity/Signature of a party is its manifesto.
India is a democracy and everyone has a right to vote for a candidate / party of their choice. If you are unhappy with BJP / Congress, you can vote for any other party.
I am also waiting for a clean 3rd party which can act as a credible opposition.

As long as they are saying 'Jai Hind' or expressing their praise to India in some manner, lets not question their patriotism. We are just discussing their rationale in denying Vande Mataram, not doubting patriotism.

Only Ghazwa-e-Hind and Allahu Akbar are acceptable for the Muslims.
But how would it go well with Jai Hind. Can you come up with a slogan?:p:

Muslims do not believe in the artificial state called Hind.

Muslims only believe in the nation of Islam.

Muslims will only praise Allah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom