What's new

Featured Delhi Muslims fear they will never see justice for religious riot atrocities

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont take my religion from a sufi. evidence of anything in religion is a must.

who cares about my authority or javed akhtar? the classical scholars are the authority on the matter, and they say Javed Akhtar is a kafir, and vande mataram is not allowed. my own opinion/authority is not even worth the dust under the feet of the classical islamic scholars.

But you said only the first two generations count.

Where did these classical scholars come from now?

The one in Egypt who passed some interesting fatwas?

Millions think he was very classical.

Cheers, Doc

Ase vichar asayla havet baakichyanche pan, pan nailazane thode loka sagli kade Dharma aantat. Tumchya ya drushtikonamule tumhi evdhe pragatishil zhale aahat sampurna Bhartat.
Ani mala athavtay tumhi sangitlela ki tumche purvaz Maharajanchya sene madhe hote, arthatach hi khup abhimanachi goshta asnar tumchyasathi.
Excellent strategy to use Marathi to hide your conversation from Pakistanis

No one is hiding anything from Pakistanis.

He is just being polite as an Indian to the southie Muslim here

Cheers, Doc

i dont take my religion from a sufi. evidence of anything in religion is a must.

who cares about my authority or javed akhtar? the classical scholars are the authority on the matter, and they say Javed Akhtar is a kafir, and vande mataram is not allowed. my own opinion/authority is not even worth the dust under the feet of the classical islamic scholars.
give me credible source of those classical scholars declaring Javed Akhtar as Kafir. And my next question would be, who gave them the authority to brand someone else Kafir.

Hehe, haven't written anything wrong, just that it sounds better in that language.😜

Last edited:
Guys keep the personal insults clear.

On topic the Sanghis are indeed a powerful force, when they outnumber Indian Muslims 100,000 to one, and woman and children are their foes. :lol:

No one is hiding anything from Pakistanis.

He is just being polite as an Indian to the southie Muslim here

Cheers, Doc
@jamahir is actually a person who is very progressive in his thoughts actually. There will of course be things on which we might not agree on, just like it might be with you and me. In many ways, he is a staunch communist more than an extreme religious person. He is one of the few Indian Muslims on this forum that I can easily talk with without either of us getting insulted or something. Always very civil in his arguments as well.

But you said only the first two generations count.

Where did these classical scholars come from now?

The one in Egypt who passed some interesting fatwas?

Millions think he was very classical.

Cheers, Doc

i said the first 3 generations count. Prophet Muhammed's generation counts as the first generation. the classical scholars comes from among these generations and their students.

i dont know who in Egypt you are talking about.

piss off, Doc.

If OBC SC ST says Bharath Matha or Vande Mataram, he is just spitting on the ashes of his ancestors, who suffered under caste system. No, greater sin is possible

give me credible source of those classical scholars declaring Javed Akhtar as Kafir. And my next question would be, who gave them the authority to brand someone else Kafir.

whats the point of all that when Javed Akhtar himself says he is an atheist, therefore a kafir.

Guys keep the personal insults clear.

On topic the Sanghis are indeed a powerful force, when they outnumber Indian Muslims 100,000 to one, and woman and children are their foes. :lol:
Sikhs are better in that count then.. they claim 1.25 lacs are equal to one Sikh. :)
whats the point of all that when Javed Akhtar himself says he is an atheist, therefore a kafir.
When did he claim to be an atheist. Please show proof.

Sikhs are better in that count then.. they claim 1.25 lacs are equal to one Sikh. :)

Sikhs can fight, that's both in riots and on a competitive level (more in the past). Sanghis and anyone following that BS can't. Despicable cowards through and through.

If OBC SC ST says Bharath Matha or Vande Mataram, he is just spitting on the ashes of his ancestors, who suffered under caste system. No, greater sin is possible
Modi is an OBC for your kind knowledge. Is he spitting on his live mother when he says 'Bharat Mata ki Jai'?

When did he claim to be an atheist. Please show proof.

the fact that you didnt know he was an atheist shows your jahalat. you think anyone with a muslim sounding name can speak for islam, especially if he is an indian nationalist like javed akhtar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom