What's new

Delhi bomb: Are we involved? Iran asks India

Well in IRAN scientist gets killed, and no 1 have captured the assassins yet till now and the whole world ignores the targeted killings!!!
And now an israeli gets injured, and the world is blaming IRAN for this !!!
Its not like an IRAN vs ISRAEL affair i am trying to suggest, but how this world media have become hypocritical of IRAN !!!
I wish india to have friendlies with both countries though !!!

Lets hope india doesnt became a bettle ground of israel iran :what:

The game has already begun

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Well in IRAN scientist gets killed, and no 1 have captured the assassins yet till now and the whole world ignores the targeted killings!!!
And now an israeli gets injured, and the world is blaming IRAN for this !!!
Its not like an IRAN vs ISRAEL affair i am trying to suggest, but how this world media have become hypocritical of IRAN !!!
I wish india to have friendlies with both countries though !!!

i wish the same, but the reason for the most of the developed world being against Iranian nuke development is the statements by its leaders to annihilate Israel.

Dude...a simple question ...If China/Pak attack India...then what Iran will do? Will it still support India? Can Iran declare publicly that Iran supports Kashmir cause in line with India?.....

So donot get emotional with Iran....Iran will still side with Pak and China using the religion card...So in a nutshell India relation with Iran is a purely commercial relationship...If Iran wish to move it to next level then Iran has to take next initiative to do that...

If it was a "false flag" operation by Mossad, AND India doesn't take the bait, THEN Mossad will simply do it again, this time with better pointer clues to Iranian responsibility. After all, Mossad has the Iranian MEK group at its disposal if it wants to give an Iranian color to an operation. However, the most likely explanation is that it was orchestrated by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Quds group, without the direct knowledge of the Iranian Foreign Ministry, in order to preserve Iran's diplomatic deniability.

If it was a "false flag" operation by Mossad, AND India doesn't take the bait, THEN Mossad will simply do it again, this time with better pointer clues to Iranian responsibility. After all, Mossad has the Iranian MEK group at its disposal if it wants to give an Iranian color to an operation. However, the most likely explanation is that it was orchestrated by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Quds group, without the direct knowledge of the Iranian Foreign Ministry, in order to preserve Iran's diplomatic deniability.

I thought you didn't believe in "conspiracy theories"?

I don't think Iran would do this on its own. There might some Iranians but not the Govt. itself. Why would they degrade relationship with India who has been one of the best friend till today.

So, the time has finally come! Israel has put india in such a position that it must now choose whether it wants to believe Israel's claims that Iran was behind these attacks and therefore severe ties with Iran on behest of its ally Israel, or it can continue to maintain current ties and deny the allegations which in turn will not please india's ally Israel.

So, the time has finally come! Israel has put india in such a position that it must now choose whether it wants to believe Israel's claims that Iran was behind these attacks and therefore severe ties with Iran on behest of its ally Israel, or it can continue to maintain current ties and deny the allegations which in turn will not please india's ally Israel.

At this point India will lay low and strike at the right time and where it hurts
Hint: UN vote.

If Iran is a true friend of India, and if India really has smart diplomats, then the success of Indian diplomacy would be known if Iranian leadership denounce animosity against Israel, recognize it as a sovereign country and establish full diplomatic relations.

There are few questions worth considering:

1. India is one of few countries that supported Iran, And will Iran targetting Israelis in India to risk her relationship with India is a million dollar question?
2. Why no one was dead during the attacks, And the magnetic bomb was with very less power, why not using a considerable power to avenge better?
3. Why Israeli PM announced that it was Iran immediately after attacks without any conclusion from the respective investigators?
4. Is this incident has anything to do with recent Israeli spies deported from India?

:unsure:

Back
Top Bottom