What's new

India, Iran and Oman go under sea to build pipelines, change geopolitics

Because in work in the gas transportation sector.

Well if u have read my earlier post, what i meant was that it is also not possible. You know the height , mountains etc.

Why do you think undersea pipelines are not possible?

Why do you think undersea pipelines are not possible?
Sea water pressure
Very high compression required on both side.
Same goes for the wall thickness of the pipe to last that pressure

Why was the United States forcing India-Pakistan to go the TAPI way during the past decade even though both countries didn't want it or saw it feasible, instead of offering this undersea pipeline to India in the first place?

Just awesome...our next step towards energy security and along with strategic relationship with Mid-East countries...by the way,feasibility study shows project will cost 4-5 billion dollar.

an offtopic point----

I heard Iran just cancelled $500 Billion loan to IP pipeline.didn't know that Iran offered such a large amount of money for that pipeline.
That would be million

Because in work in the gas transportation sector.

Well if u have read my earlier post, what i meant was that it is also not possible. You know the height , mountains etc.

Since you do work in the gas pipeline sector, then you must know that under-sea gas pipelines are a reality and not a thing of fiction. It is difficult and very expensive, but doable and a worthy investment. The whole idea of this concept is to bypass a potentially hostile or dubious country in between.

As for the mountains, your challenges will be different. Karakorum for geopolitical reasons will not be feasible for you while Tajikistan might.

Back
Top Bottom