What's new

Delhi and Lahore-Twin Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dear Indian brothers, Please don't post any pic. First of all there is no comparison.
Delhi is known all over the world. But lahore you have to pronounce correctly and need to show in a map.

1101254900-1.jpg

53371714.jpg

51921145.jpg

51919871.jpg

51920400.jpg

19-1.jpg

17-1.jpg

My village in India is greener than lahore, that means i start comparing with lahore.

Lahore Lahore Hai. Much cleaner and greener then Delhi. Also just entering Lahore you get a feel of history and stuff. Also a city where you have mixing of different religions. Great Churches, mosques and gurdwaras.

All I know about Delhi is that it's the rape capital.

And btw Im from Karachi so Im totally unbias here.
lol@ cleaner than Delhi.
Modernization rates in Pakistan and India are incomparable so better keep of that comparison.

Have spent time in both Lahore and Delhi - and can say definitively - that Lahore is much better in all area's - Delhi is dirtier - with many slums - also Lahore is much greener with lovely parks all round.

lol pakistanis will say Lahore is better Indians will say Delhi is better,though there is no comparison,the transport,buildings,infra..Delhi wins hands down,but hey who will give up on an internet forum!
Pics posted in this thread..compare delhi and lahore,i guess PAkistanis will themselves know -.-

I am basically a Karachiite by birth. I live in Lahore for around 2 years. Lahore Lahore hai, 'Jinnay Lahore nahi wekhya oo jamia nahi" (Who has not seen lahore is yet to be born).

The most thing I enjoyed in Lahore was we used to go to liberty roundabout, there are lots of dhool people standing there. Hum unhain paisay detay keh dhool bajao aur khoob bhangray daaltay. butt ki karahi hmmm.... Siddique ki fish, Shah Alam Market walay baba ji ki kulfi, Lal khoo ki barfi, chaman ki ice cream........................ I think I have not missed a single food point in Lahore......

Lahore Lahore hai.....Zinda diloon ka Shehar.

Delhi's World Class Transport

2740399933_9558663ea0.jpg

qOF8tdysgEx36aRBC6Totc.jpg

delhi-tourism-ho-ho-bus.jpg-125031d1291125207

Delhi Bus depot-largest in the world

Bus%20Depot%20-%20in%20Delhi%20-%20Largest%20in%20World%20for%20CWG.jpg

29316_276428569986_60399734986_827944_2015151_n.jpg

Delhi have:

- 24 hrs power supply ;) we all know about lahore :bunny:
- World class metro
- Airport Express Metro
- World Class Airport among top in the world
- Best Sports facilities in whole south Asia.
- Best Education facilities
- Best Transportation system in whole South Asia
- Best Medical facilities
- Best Malls
- Best Hotels
- Disco and Pubs
- Best Gardens
- Best shopping markets
- Dozens of historical places including many world heritage sites.

The list goes on.

If someone still compare of think otherwise then "Dil behlane ke liye ghalib khayal accha hai."

The kiddos are at it again. Please read again

"Are Delhi and Lahore Twin Cities?"

Answer: NO

When everyone here agrees why the use of a scale to measure your %&#*#?

Delhi is Delhi!!!! Lahore is Lahore!!! not twins, not the same by any means.

Thread Reported!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom