What's new

Delhi and Lahore-Twin Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is this propaganda of Rape Capital??? Delhi is a rape capital of India , not south Asia...some Pakistani cities have much more rape cases than Delhi (google it)

LOL....This Thread is a JOKE....

Let the kids live in there Dreams...... Whole world knows which city worths what!!

Either it is History,Culture or Modernity, high tech facilities or anything.....And yeah combination of all these things is what makes a city called as The One and ONLY .........."NEW DELHI" ;)

Let the kids Enjoy there Delusional world.....I am outta this Joke Thread.!!! puff!

gawcworldcities.jpg

I've never been to Lahawar. Would you recommend a Karachi-boy to visit there from a touristic point of view? I don't want to be disappointed.

People from Islamabad etc tell me Lahaoriis on purpose never give you correct directions if you're a city'foreigner lost around the city. True is it?

If you wanna see a lot of historical architecture then its a great place. Lots of parks and a lot of other things to do there. Haha and yes I know what you mean by Lahoris giving wrong directions. Its true I don't know why they do that. The food there is great and so are the girls ;)

You should definitely go to Lahore atleast once.

Chalo bhai apney apney dic*s measuure ker lo... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom