What's new

Dehradun: Cadets from Tajikistan and India clash in Indian Military Academy, many suffered serious injuries

Tajikistan and Indian cadets clashed with each other at the Indian Military Academy (IMA) in Dehradun on Wednesday night. During this time, both sides were fiercely beaten and 8 Indian cadets have also suffered serious injuries.

Bruv you couldn't post an English version of that article??

Love how doodh ke dhule Pakistanis posturing here.

As if fights and brawls never take place in their academies.

Chal

Brawls among soldiers happen the world over.

It's how they let off steam.

I've been in my share. We actually burned down one of Poona's most iconic movie theaters once. Lol

Cheers, Doc

Did the theater owner get reimbursed?

God knows.

He must have been insured of course.

It was up and running in no time.

In the 90s Poona was awash with Iranians. And Jordanians.

We used to call then Akhamaals.

Number of punch-ups with them too. At burger joints. Amphitheaters during rock shows.

Mainly over girls and bikes.

Cadets are 18-19 year old boys.

Ok IMA they are men.

Cheers, Doc

Thanks.

I now know all I need to know.

Amazing. A scuffle amongst young highly strung youths is portrayed as some vast news item.
Only on PDF.
Clearly shows that you have no idea of importance of a military academy where a cadet trains to be an officer, - a leader who takes his troops in combat to meet death or victory or both. Unless ofcourse this is a recruit training centre for sepoys.
dare do this in Kakul .. . first punishment then drum out in the presence of cadets.
First punishment ? Platoon commander may be your only hope but Academy is not that lenient.
Love how doodh ke dhule Pakistanis posturing here.

As if fights and brawls never take place in their academies.
Stick to the topic.

Last edited:
This is military discipline?
Military academies are the pinnacle of discipline. My views have been wrong about Indian Military since I joined PDF. I regarded Indian cadet's military training on high standard just like Pakistan's, but i think the Indian officer lot that i met in real is long gone now.

I'm very much on topic.

Unlike you I'm an Indian.

And studied as a cadet in one of the academies being spoken about.

Stick to Pakistan issues.

Don't butt your nose into our affairs.

Cheers, Doc
Warned in previous post to stay on topic and then reported.

Edit : I held some respect for the cadets who studied in Indian Military Academy, but this joker claiming to have been a cadet in same institution has proved me wrong also from his posts.

Stick your nose in your own affairs.

No one gives a hoot what you do in your academies.

The results on the battlefield are visible to all.

Now be a good little **** boy and give me another negative ranking.

Cheers, Doc
I have seen the education and training level of Indian Military Academy from your posts. Thank you

I'm very much on topic.

Unlike you I'm an Indian.

And studied as a cadet in one of the academies being spoken about.

Stick to Pakistan issues.

Don't butt your nose into our affairs.

Cheers, Doc
Can we get this guy banned or thread banned at least...Dirty Indian niggers spoiling the thread with their stupid one line statements.

Can we get this guy banned or thread banned at least...Dirty Indian niggers spoiling the thread with their stupid one line statements.
our mods seems to love this idiot for he shares some valuable insight into indian community!

matlab hamaray mods sahi koi amaan ki asha wallay hain!

No wonder there is a different version of history taught in Pakistan.... Babar (Mughals) started ruling from 1526....they got kicked out (last Mughal Bahadur Shah) by Brits in 1857..... how come 1000 years....

First Muslim rulers of India were from Delhi Sultanate (last quarter of 12th century).....before that there were looters like Mehmood of Ghaznavi, Ghori who came, looted and went back.....or those who conquered parts of current Pakistan/-Sindh like Muhammad ibn Qasim of Umayyad Caliphate in 708/709 AD.... So are you considering your rule of India over1000 years from Ibn Qasim times?..... you mean since any Muslim set it's foot on then Hindostan?

I also have a question....at one end PDF warriors from Pakistan claim there was no India before 1947.....there were small kingdoms....and on the other hand talk about ruling over a united India for 1000 years......Why?

no worries, I can help alleviate the confusion

1) yes I counted Muslim rule from Mohammad bin qasim

2) you are write since I am not an Indian I will accept my mistake, Muslims ruled over India for a 1000 years 300-400 years was United India under Muslim rule. Never before did this happens and by Allah’s will we will provide this greatness again to Indians. We will call it the United Pakistan 🇵🇰

hope this clears things up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom