What's new

Dehradun: Cadets from Tajikistan and India clash in Indian Military Academy, many suffered serious injuries

Act like a "doc" if you are one, currently you are acting like a hormonal retard.

Not here to practice medicine.

A mobile era kid officer was disrespectful.

He was put in his place.

Face to face woh murgha banta.

Cheers, Doc

Proud Katua that Hindu women love to suck and ride....

While I ride your Hindu women on my Katua , you can only use your hand... No wonder , insecure ugly piss drinkers developed love jihad laws to stop your hindu women from riding us but don't worry , we still are finding ways to make it happen :D

Ok.

Can we get back to the topic now?

Cheers, Doc

What’s the point of contention this time? Love Jihad?!?!

By the by, Love Jihad is also a thousand years old problem, especially since the Aladdin Khilji vs Padmani episode.....

It must be an argument on Islam, since these baniyas seem to have a habit of proclaiming to have more knowledge than anyone else. They are among them, who self-proclaim better knowledge on Islam, since (as per their argument) hinduism existed thousands of years before Islam and the latter has existed in their land for nearly a thousand years.

Regardless of what these baniyas claim, what's dead certain is no one should ever trust, talk or associate themselves with these baniyas, specifically the worst among them, those brahmi-baniyas.

This is an Indian thread about an Indian military academy.

Cheers, Doc

Just one military cu*t replying to another military cu*t.

Calm down.

Cheers, Doc
Hahahah omg is this the half persian half indian wannabe tough guy wow it's been a long time since I've heard your bs now your back to business

This post has so far been simply too toxic. Not that it is a made-up story, but people tried acting cool and indifferent, and finally went bananas.

For the sake of promoting mental well-being and avoiding to cause adverse effects of hypertension, I propose a law to limit such mental torture over such cruel posts because @jaibi bro too is not around to handle maniacs. And then you complain the situation has exacerbated and spiraled out of control while the affected person starts a di*k-measuring contest to somehow counter the effects, make a recovery and get well soon.

Please don`t push people into such quagmires.

no worries, I can help alleviate the confusion

1) yes I counted Muslim rule from Mohammad bin qasim

2) you are write since I am not an Indian I will accept my mistake, Muslims ruled over India for a 1000 years 300-400 years was United India under Muslim rule. Never before did this happens and by Allah’s will we will provide this greatness again to Indians. We will call it the United Pakistan 🇵🇰

hope this clears things up.

What Allah wills, should have been clear to you in last 73 Years of Pakistan's history...... By Allah's will we have lost half of our country, by his will we keep sliding down everyday...

Allah's will is with those, who have will to first do stuff themselves...Allah's will is we should wake up now and start taking things in our hands rather than looking at a Massiah that will come and change things for us.

On your point...... Wishes without effort don't come true

In an attempt to corrupt others of values & customs, this is exactly what happens where there is no professional codes. Indian strategy is to corrupt others similar to them. Not to mention the warfare being played like that to hire their future assets. In the same process, not every visiting Cadet agrees to become a pawn. Doval strategy has its own consequences so the results.

In an attempt to corrupt others of values & customs, this is exactly what happens where there is no professional codes. Indian strategy is to corrupt others similar to them. Not to mention the warfare being played like that to hire their future assets. In the same process, not every visiting Cadet agrees to become a pawn. Doval strategy has its own consequences so the results.

It was a fight over a football game.

Khodai.

Cheers, Doc

This is an Indian thread about an Indian military academy.
This is a Indian Thread - on a Pakistani Forum !!!

If you hate us so much, why don't you give your much needed attention to your own Forum (IDF). Heard some raving reviews about it. There, you'll only find your own kind.

It was a fight over a football game.

Khodai.

Cheers, Doc

Discipline is the key no matter whatever was the subject but that is missing for many an examples from the past.
And studied as a cadet in one of the academies being spoken about.

Speaks volume as to what really happens there. Your dismissed for now.

Back
Top Bottom