What's new

Degrading women folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Censoring an entire religion....Thats huge by any standards Zaki...:lol::lol:

this forum deletes any good thread talking about Islam and people post 100s of pages if they are Anti-Islam

so better lets not discuss anything isn't it?.......... last time i was disappointed big time after the deletion of very good thread started by somebody and had nothing to do with religion in particular and one non-Muslim was explaining the circumstances of Muslims (cultural, social and political point of view) and one of the Moderator came, deleted that thread and off he goes

Why not just keep the same policy for everything :agree:

thats why sensor the word Muslim too :rofl:

this forum deletes any good thread talking about Islam and people post 100s of pages if they are Anti-Islam

so better lets not discuss anything isn't it?.......... last time i was disappointed big time after the deletion of very good thread started by somebody and had nothing to do with religion in particular and one non-Muslim was explaining the circumstances of Muslims (cultural, social and political point of view) and one of the Moderator came, deleted that thread and off he goes

Why not just keep the same policy for everything :agree:

thats why sensor the word Muslim too :rofl:

I think the moderators do a good job if there is any case of religious discrimination....I personally hate censoring.I like uncensored stuff:smokin::smokin::D:D

I hate seeing so many stars in sentences..

***** is ***** of the *******...

Did any of you guys understand anything.. well its nothing obscene its just that i put some stars in the words.:D:D

I think the moderators do a good job if there is any case of religious discrimination....I personally hate censoring.I like uncensored stuff:smokin::smokin::D:D

No, I only like uncensored pictures :lol:
Text is fine with me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No, I only like uncensored pictures :lol:
Text is fine with me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh but I love censored pics, the censoring makes them all the more tantalizing :smokin: .

I do prefer uncensored videos though ;)

What was the title of this thread again :rofl:

lol you people will never learn, at least stop fantasising in this thread! :lol:

This is a pretty much biased thread.All female members are respected here. Now if there are some media reports about discrimination or prejudice against women all members should be allowed to discuss and freely comment on it. At this rate of censorship we ll all probably end up talking in starry language about any hot topic in town :azn:

Wow sorts of a revolution has started here,well i have never dominated a female in my life(they always have dominated me)

okay...lets get back to the topic.......

Whenever there is a post degrading women folks,it should be reported.

Why is this an issue? I see women degrading men all the time, including the handful of women that are present on this forum. Or that should not be allowed as well?

Why is this an issue? I see women degrading men all the time, including the handful of women that are present on this forum. Or that should not be allowed as well?

report that to the moderators as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom