What's new

Degrading women folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this an issue? I see women degrading men all the time, including the handful of women that are present on this forum. Or that should not be allowed as well?

lollzz this is funny!!

jana should be made a first female mod, but oooppss, there will be pink every where :lol::lol:

lol stop dragging other members in your discussion

who knows if they are not interested in your nonsense?

jokes aside....respect everybody please

lol stop dragging other members in your discussion

who knows if they are not interested in your nonsense?

jokes aside....respect everybody please

cmon now Zaki...these are jokes only....go back a page,and you will find yourself joking as well...:rofl::rofl:

Whoever says that insults have been made towards woman is a sissy... I haven't seen any insults hurled at women apart from poor Jana by the indians, but she is a brat and can take care of herself... however its a man's world and this is a defence forum damnit... what do u guys want? A forum of sensitive sissies!

and yeah I Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee Women... but I can't stand their bullshit, like nagging and whining about something or the other... Mind u not all the women are like that.

Whoever says that insults have been made towards woman is a sissy... I haven't seen any insults hurled at women apart from poor Jana by the indians, but she is a brat and can take care of herself... however its a man's world and this is a defence forum damnit... what do u guys want? A forum of sensitive sissies!

and yeah I Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee Women... but I can't stand their bullshit, like nagging and whining about something or the other... Mind u not all the women are like that.

Ajtr meant to say that the men community here use a lot of vulgar words. That is one of her biggest issue with this forum. For example look at this post of yesterday

Big Time Slut is the kind. Yes, hoars are also in Pakistan just like any where in the world.

lolz

Ajtr is a girl? :D

I never knew that... well, I still say that such moderation would feel like we are in school.

and i tell you what is going to happen after couple of hours

"WebMaster" will come and close this thread by saying... when you find any objectionable post, just report it! :lol:

:rofl:

Just kidding
What else do you think that can be done? There is no magic wand with us that we can guarantee good behavior out of the general public. However with that said, we're committed to making this a safe environment for all to come in and discuss relevant topic material on Pakistan. As and when people go over the line they will face the consequences of that.

It is very important that if you see something like that, report the issue. This has to be done using the means present, we don't discuss disciplinary measures in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom