What's new

Degrading women folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajtr

BANNED
Reaction score
Their have to be rules on this board against posts and threads degrading womenfolks. Its feels quite disgusting.

I think the mods are pretty tight on sexist statements,from my observation.

hvnt seen any of that but I think stuff like that is generally not allowed whther of male or female users.

You're right Ajtr...

Edit: self delete

Last edited:
I agree with you.I have come across threads on this forum,where they discuss female members,also many of the discussions about women stink of male chauvanism and fantasies.Also women members are targeted with a special cheap flavor if their posts are not liked.I think discussing members should be strictly off limits,especially female members.

Their have to be rules on this board against posts and threads degrading womenfolks. Its feels quite disgusting.

Male chauvinism FTW \m/ :lol:

LadyGaga said:
also many of the discussions about women stink of male chauvanism and fantasies

Well its the Subcontinent.. Repressed societies...

and i tell you what is going to happen after couple of hours

"WebMaster" will come and close this thread by saying... when you find any objectionable post, just report it! :lol:

:rofl:

Just kidding

yes,but this is a forum.Why target women here?I find it disgusting,the way some members talk about women here.

You people are all very welcome to talk about us!!

Actually it's very unfortunate that you lot never talk about us like we always do!

Take it as a compliment! :smokin:

Women do not discuss men with men.Secondly discussing female members in public fora,is akin to cheap gossip.

You people are all very welcome to talk about us!!

Actually it's very unfortunate that you lot never talk about us like we always do!

Take it as a compliment! :smokin:

Religious discussion should not be allowed either. Always leads to insults.

and the word Maulvi, mufti, islam, jihad should be censored :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom