What's new

Defense Official: Qaher 313 Home-Made Fighter Jet to Protect Persian Gulf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from a few examples, I've noticed that the Iranians are the most extreme on PDF.

They are such angry people

I'm like, chill out bro's and have some pistachios and sip tea.

They're like "argh...death to Israel...the west the west the west...persian gulf blah blah"

Even the Pakistanis seem calmer....and they're always rioting about something :lol:
not only Iranians but whole world hate you criminal zionists.even Ronaldo refused to change his cloth with a "killer" as he said!

oh my gosh ... :whistle:

another one :bad:

We are everywhere brother. In your towns, in your military facilities, under your beds - eating your pistachios.

not only Iranians but whole world hate you criminal zionists.even Ronaldo refused to change his cloth with a "killer" as he said!

Come on dude. Let's be friends.

After all, your only friends are a starving people in North Korea and some Alawites in a blood soaked Syria.

You need friends.

Ah, Ronaldo isn't so bad. Just a misunderstanding.

Cristiano Ronaldo vs Israel? New Photos Cast Doubt on Star's Reported Shirt Swap Snub - IBTimes UK

357362.png

We are everywhere brother. In your towns, in your military facilities, under your beds - eating your pistachios.

Come on dude. Let's be friends.

After all, your only friends are a starving people in North Korea and some Alawites in a blood soaked Syria.

You need friends.

Ah, Ronaldo isn't so bad. Just a misunderstanding.

Cristiano Ronaldo vs Israel? New Photos Cast Doubt on Star's Reported Shirt Swap Snub - IBTimes UK

357362.png
our only friend is God.so even you kid killers cant do ****.

and if your tiny country attends to launch a war against Iran,your kid killers reletives in that ****hole will get fried by our +1000 balistic missiles.

Ya !!! everywhere :D

On my bed , eating my **** !!!

Brother, I know there is frustration amongst you because religious police keep you separated from women.

But I'm not like that bro. I don't like you that way.

In fact, I don't like you at all. :lol:

Just kidding.

our only friend is God.

Ah, then I have bad news for you brother.

The magical man in the sky does not exist.

We are but a speck of dust in the universe. We are masters of our own destiny.

I'd sooner believe we are an alien experiment. An alien television show like big brother. A reality show for aliens - than believe in a god.

It is much more likely.

Prayers won't stop wars, Tsunamis or earthquakes.

Mahdi isn't coming back. The Messiah isn't coming.

Dozens...hundreds of religious groups and sects in the world all thinking their god is real and is the true god.

If God exists (he doesn't...but let's for argument sake say he does) then he comes in the form of a beautiful sunny day, with a beautiful woman and a cold beer.

God :disagree:

Brother, I know there is frustration amongst you because religious police keep you separated from women.

But I'm not like that bro. I don't like you that way.

In fact, I don't like you at all. :lol:

Just kidding.

but i like you that way !!! :coffee:

if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

Yeah right

357353.jpg

this is a photoshop. all those stories about messi and ronaldo being pro-palestines are fake.

real:

tumblr_lx14bzwvdG1qgm4mho1_500.jpg

fake:

Messi-Free-Palestine.jpg

real:

cristiano_ronaldo_lorca.jpg

fake:

85.jpg

there goes your topic:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...o-refused-exchange-shirts-israel-players.html

ahaha pathetic idiots who listen to the opinions of overpayed football players to justify their own political stance.

what has become of iranians if they fall in the trap of pallywood propaganda. the same people who supported saddam.

messi supports fsa-terrorists:

FRO2_GAL3RFPD0010FBU_23_MessiSyrie01.jpg

perhaps you and kollang can go to syria to fight against assad now.

this is a photoshop. all those stories about messi and ronaldo being pro-palestines are fake.

I doubt the one I posted is a photoshop. I already know all the pics you posted are photoshopped, that's why I specifically picked the one I did. I don't give a damn about any semites, you can shove them all where the sun don't shine alongside your double german flags Surenas. :D

Apart from a few examples, I've noticed that the Iranians are the most extreme on PDF.
They are such angry people
I'm like, chill out bro's and have some pistachios and sip tea.
They're like "argh...death to Israel...the west the west the west...persian gulf blah blah"
Even the Pakistanis seem calmer....and they're always rioting about something :lol:

:raise: How did you find Turks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom