What's new

Defending Militancy: Why they kill civilians, attack the state

They can use brain and check how on earth those scientific facts which are in the Quran which came 1400 years ago but are known people or proven by science not more than 100 years ago

so there are lot of claims in hinduism now proven right by science

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Mr Porus these things can only come when Islamic System is established this corrupt system will do nothing and secondly Ghazwa Hind was told by HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW so it will happen good for if you try to be part of but worse for the traitors of Islam and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

well gazwa e hind is only hot gas comming out of zaid hamid

Gazwa-e-hind theory came into existence when 'zaid '50cent hamid' was jerking off reading an Indian invasion fantasy.

I would recommend this man to indulge in some of marc dorcel's finest works instead.

Sir your posts prove you don't know anything about Islam
yep, I dont know anything about Islam, but sure I do know about people like you should be sent to Guntanamo Bay Prison for quite some time so that you'll not think of being the Leader of this world.

yep, I dont know anything about Islam, but sure I do know about people like you should be sent to Guntanamo Bay Prison for quite some time so that you'll not think of being the Leader of this world.
Sir Gutanmo Bay like things are just test of our IMAN and this will INSHALLAH make our Iman stronger so we can take on enemies of ALLAH and ISLAM

Sir Gutanmo Bay like things are just test of our IMAN and this will INSHALLAH make our Iman stronger so we can take on enemies of ALLAH and ISLAM

Who is keeping the enemies of Allah alive??

Now, that, Sir, is an interesting question!

Could it be that Allah does not take sides, and lets those who follow his orders the best, win?

You sir, just opened the hornets nest. Now suffer the pain......

Could it be that Allah does not take sides, and lets those who follow his orders the best, win?

Hehe....'Fire starter cheng. Anyhow, carry on sir !

My post is not inflammatory, nor should it be misconstrued as such.

I merely asked a question of Santro. :D

Lets see what Zarvan thinks of that..
After all.. Allah is all powerful.. and if anyone makes an enemy of him it should automatically imply his eternal and immediate damnation and destruction.. yet so many of these "enemies" live on .. in much better conditions than most Muslims.
Perhaps all the enemies of Islam arent always enemies of Allah??
Perhaps not everybody is an enemy of Islam either..
Perhaps those pretending to be friends are the real enemies..
Lots of questions..
definitely not those that can be answered by simplistic statements such as
test of our IMAN and this will INSHALLAH make our Iman stronger so we can take on enemies of ALLAH and ISLAM

Islam give the preach of love and peace........
Islam never give the preach to Build Up Armament and never militancy..
Islam is the best Messenger of the all over the world....

Islam give the preach of love and peace........
Islam never give the preach to Build Up Armament and never militancy..
Islam is the best Messenger of the all over the world....
Aaja beta, aaja.
This is a view of a muslim.
The same varies from person to person. A jew might say that his religion is the best to lead the world, the next person to him might say Christianity is the best and so each one has each of his opinion.
if we go by what you say all those who claim that theirs is the best will one day fight each other and spil the blood of innocents in the street.
You keep your religion in the Mosque and I'll keep my religion in the Temple and the Christians keep theirs in the Church.
and when we are in the streets lets not keep religion in mind and lets behave like normal human beings and support eachother and show solidarity to each other rather than arguing in the streets on whos religion is best, if you do not agree and go on arguing on this then you'll(not only you, but any one in any religion with the same attitude) not even excreate in the Latrin with peace.

Lets see what Zarvan thinks of that..
After all.. Allah is all powerful.. and if anyone makes an enemy of him it should automatically imply his eternal and immediate damnation and destruction.. yet so many of these "enemies" live on .. in much better conditions than most Muslims.
Perhaps all the enemies of Islam arent always enemies of Allah??
Perhaps not everybody is an enemy of Islam either..
Perhaps those pretending to be friends are the real enemies..
Lots of questions..
definitely not those that can be answered by simplistic statements such as

Yes, lets' wait for Mr. Zarvan to enlighten us with his thoughts about these very good points raised.

Aaja beta, aaja.
This is a view of a muslim.
The same varies from person to person. A jew might say that his religion is the best to lead the world, the next person to him might say Christianity is the best and so each one has each of his opinion.
if we go by what you say all those who claim that theirs is the best will one day fight each other and spil the blood of innocents in the street.
You keep your religion in the Mosque and I'll keep my religion in the Temple and the Christians keep theirs in the Church.
and when we are in the streets lets not keep religion in mind and lets behave like normal human beings and support eachother and show solidarity to each other rather than arguing in the streets on whos religion is best, if you do not agree and go on arguing on this then you'll(not only you, but any one in any religion with the same attitude) not even excreate in the Latrin with peace.

Ashokbhai the funny thing is 99% of people do not choose their religion. Its auto imprinting by parents

Back
Top Bottom