What's new

Defence.pk Needs Your Help

Pls don't discuss here how much he pay or other person should pay more or don't pay for it in silly arguments. Just do it or not, leave it.

Pls don't discuss here how much he pay or other person should pay more or don't pay for it in silly arguments. Just do it or not, leave it.

Yep you are right. Just give if you are going to give.

Pakistan is not available in countries list of payment option

Yep you are right. Just give if you are going to give.

Exactly, just do it. If VCheng doesn't like Mods/Admins issues, he can go to anywhere.

Pakistan is not available in countries list of payment option

yeah, I have been wonder about Paypal services in Pakistan, unfortunately Paypal services doesn't offer there due to security reasons.

well done Vcheng..Finally :)

chicken-little-dancing.gif

and everybody else :)

Juice
1) RaptorRX707
2) Fekay
3) VCheng
4) Safriz
5) Developereo
6) Echelon
7) somebozo

25% completed.

Thank you guys.

8) Blackeagle

4-5 members has pledged for donations to me but they are yet to pay...

Well done all. Well done VC I thought after my ribbing you might get the urge. I think I better get my donation in pronto lol

We are almost done with this donation drive thanks to superkaif and Aryan_B. I know there are still people waiting to donate, please do so immediately so we can effectively divert funds towards good services.

Windjammer also contributed towards the above donation, which was large enough to cover most of donation drive.

I somehow missed this thread earlier.. Webby, if the donations are still open and needed, I would like to contribute..

RaptorRX707
Fekay
VCheng
Safriz
Developereo
Echelon
somebozo
Aryan_B
superkaif
Zakii
Pfpilot
Blackeagle
jbond197

Thank you

AND

Huge thanks to Aryan_B, superkaif, Windjammer!

Back
Top Bottom