Pakistan Defence Donations 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have setup a donation goal for this month and we need your donations as soon as possible. The donations will be used to upgrade the server in order to improve the speed, and upgrade the website. We rarely ask for donations, but when we do, we really need your help.

The donation bar can be seen on the home page with simple instructions after you click the Donate Now link. You can use paypal/credit card in order to donate.

We dont have bank transfer option at this time.

Thank you for your support.

I have setup a donation goal for this month and we need your donations as soon as possible. The donations will be used to upgrade the server in order to improve the speed, and upgrade the website. We rarely ask for donations, but when we do, we really need your help.

The donation bar can be seen on the home page with simple instructions after you click the Donate Now link. You can use paypal/credit card in order to donate.

We dont have bank transfer option at this time.

Thank you for your support.

paypal does not operate in Pakistan!?

I would use paypal for that reason... please advise a token/ minimum amount which members wont mind paying.

Pay whatever you can, we just need to hopefully reach that goal.

I dont think paypal is available in Pakistan, but you can try.

I might make Google Checkout available for users if they accept people form Pakistan.

I want to contribute a small amount but I can offer it next month with my salary check in my hand and not before ... and yes if I can pay through easy paisa it will be easy simple and prompt ... need advise ... Thanks

Paypal is available but their CC registration process is very lengthy and cumbersome

You dont need to register credit card.

Just fill out info + credit info, and the donations will be on the way.

Of course it needs to have Master Card/Visa/etc

You dont need to register credit card.

Just fill out info + credit info, and the donations will be on the way.

Of course it needs to have Master Card/Visa/etc
Paypal allows that sometimes, sometimes it doesn't.

I think it works once, and from then on you got to register. It's weird.

No credit/debit card is accepted from Pakistan.

I don't know how people assume it works in Pakistan too. They haven't started their service for Pakistan yet.

In other countries, you have to register and they allow certain/limited amount of transactions before verification and if you are to receive money, you have to verify your account before receiving any payment. Its a general rule for every single country.

In UK, They allow about £1500 for 1 year or £500 maximum in one transaction before it is mandatory to verify your account through your bank procedure.

It doesn't work in Pakistan peoples, don't waste your time by trying to send payment via paypal if you are in Pakistan. Please find alternative method of payment for Pakistani residents

You know any service that accepts Pakistan?

You know any service that accepts Pakistan?

As far as I know, there is the only one acceptable payment method for Pakistanis. But they are too expensive and I would not encourage you to open an account there (too many fees).

2Checkout.com - Merchant Account / Credit Card Processing Alternative

Better have one permanent account in Pakistan and then everybody can send payments to your account through Internet/online banking or by visiting their local branch.

Unfortunately this is all you can do for now

Make yourself a Moneybookers account for accepting Donations...
Moneybookers have full services in Pakistan and same as paypal. Very reasonable fees and reliable.

http://www.moneybookers.com/app/

The only thing they want is that you should have an account with a bank with direct swift code..As you know some banks do international transactions via a bigger bank..thats not acceptable..The bank should be able to do international transactions on its own.

Also For donations within pakistan easypaisa may be worth looking into
http://www.easypaisa.com.pk/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom