What's new

Defence.pk Needs Your Help

how about you open a new section for arab countries and its going to be all on me.:D

We need donations to upgrade our servers so we can not only handle existing users but more users. Currently, the server is choking a bit and being down 2-3 hours regularly and at times showing offline messages. We seriously need to get over this hump and move forward.

We have enough members that if everyone donates 10$, it should be enough, however not everyone can obviously donate. So if you like using defence.pk regularly do donate so we can make it even more better.

PayPal/Credit Secure Transactions
Pakistan Defence Forum - PayPal Donate

For bank deposits and other method contact our mod Zaki.

well well.. why not we court marshall some not so very "pro army" users , some indians... and some extremist terrorist.... so that we have space for some new and lame right wing mummy daddys...!!

why do we even need more funds like increasing military spending in eaach budget...

you are not wikipedia, atleast i will pay you nothing,you all need to mend your attitudes. a martial law administrator cant be a beggar or a charity worker.

well well.. why not we court marshall some not so very "pro army" users , some indians... and some extremist terrorist.... so that we have space for some new and lame right wing mummy daddys...!!

why do we even need more funds like increasing military spending in eaach budget...

you are not wikipedia, atleast i will pay you nothing,you all need to mend your attitudes. a martial law administrator cant be a beggar or a charity worker.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

whatta post

Back
Top Bottom